who is this man?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 6 months ago #117517 by
who is this man? was created by
Islam is a myth that reflected the culture and values of the time it was written. For example the prophet Muhammad liked to molest children (Bukhari 58:234) Which by today's standards would not be acceptable.It's important to note that suchs myths contain excellent kernals of wisdoms that can be applied to modern times as long as you understand that the book was written as a myth and not a historically accurate piece of information.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Whyte Horse
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • Do not try to understand me... rather realize there is no me.
More
10 years 6 months ago #117518 by Whyte Horse
Replied by Whyte Horse on topic who is this man?

Vesha wrote: Islam is a myth that reflected the culture and values of the time it was written. For example the prophet Muhammad liked to molest children (Bukhari 58:234) Which by today's standards would not be acceptable.It's important to note that suchs myths contain excellent kernals of wisdoms that can be applied to modern times as long as you understand that the book was written as a myth and not a historically accurate piece of information.

Everyone liked to molest children back then. Women have their highest fertility from ages 12-16 and were considered adults as soon as they had their first menstruation.

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
10 years 6 months ago #117519 by ren
Replied by ren on topic who is this man?
I think that was his point.... "Islam is a myth that reflected the culture and values of the time it was written."

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 6 months ago #117529 by
Replied by on topic who is this man?
Well I was referring to his 6 year old wife who he deflowered at age 9 ,but yeah values of the times.

• ren
    Registered
More
10 years 6 months ago #117535 by ren

Vesha wrote: Well I was referring to his 6 year old wife who he deflowered at age 9 ,but yeah values of the times.

It was nice of him to only use her for wanks and stuff for these three long years. She was his niece after all. Besides he had other wives.

• ren
    Registered
More
10 years 6 months ago #117536 by ren

Everyone liked to molest children back then.

This may not be true. Aisha's father didn't approve. He had to be convinced.

More
10 years 6 months ago #117778 by Wescli Wardest
Replied by Wescli Wardest on topic who is this man?
At first I thought you might be here to share and learn with everyone else. It is starting to look like you are only trying to spread the Muslim religion and denounce Christianity.
I could be wrong, but that is the impression I am getting.

I am a patient person, but I will not permit belittling others faith or beliefs.

I love your passion for the Muslim religion and your knowledge is refreshing. Thank you for sharing what you have. It is really nice to have someone around that is better versed than I am.

This goes out to everyone; we are not here to decide whose religion is better. We are not here to look for holes in another’s beliefs. And we are not here to attack others or their beliefs.

Monastic Order of Knights
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, ren

• ren
    Registered
More
10 years 6 months ago #117788 by ren

This goes out to everyone; we are not here to decide whose religion is better.

Indeed. It's not a matter of decision. Jediism is superior by design. :D

The Prophets of the Old Testament such as Abraham, Noah and Jonah never preached that God is part of a Trinity, and did not believe in Jesus as their saviour.

Heretics who refused to prostrate themselves before the only true trinity: Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. :whistle:

The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
10 years 6 months ago #117791 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic who is this man?
of the big three (Judaism,Christianity,Islam) Islam is the youngest by about 500 years...and,thanks to extremists, the most violent and troublesome of the new era....which is unfortunate...of course all three of them have been problem children at some point in history....corrupting a good message with violence in an effort to "convert" the "non believers"...what gets lost in the mix is the message( be a good person, kind to others,etc)...as long as the message is delivered does it really matter how it got delivered?

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #117822 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic who is this man?

yasoooo wrote: I'm not sure why so many people make an issue about DESERT TRIBAL PRACTICES in the 6th century. Muhammad did nothing out of the norm for his society.

It might have been the culture, and it still might be in some areas, but for someone who is claiming to be a prophet of God? Its physical and psychological abuse. Therefore for a self-proclaimed (arent they all) prophet of God... not a good look IMO.

A news article just crossed my bow which is related;

"AN EIGHT-YEAR-OLD girl in Yemen has died of internal injuries on the first night of her marriage to a man more than five times her age.

The girl, Rawan, suffered a tear to her genitals and severe bleeding and activists have called on police to arrest the "beastly groom" and the girl's family. They argue that the marriage should have never happened in the first place. Those protesting the girl's death hope the incident shines the spotlight on the practice of very young girls getting married in Yemen."

Rawan is pictured on the left in pink, and her 'husband' behind her.

Article Link

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Adder.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi