More
6 years 9 months ago #288622 by Rosalyn J
Secretary to the Clergy can't do that?

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #288623 by steamboat28
Secretary of the Clergy can do Secretary of the Synod's job as well as the Clergy can do the Synod's job.

More
6 years 9 months ago #288624 by Rosalyn J
Ill need some more clarification

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

More
6 years 9 months ago #288625 by steamboat28
Would you rather have one person dedicated to each body--the general clergy and the Synod--or would you rather have one person scrambling to work for both?

More
6 years 9 months ago #288626 by Rosalyn J
Certainly a good point.

I think its a little different in that Synod isnt as big as clergy or the community at large. Its 5 people.

What do you envision the position looking like in a practical sense?

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

More
6 years 9 months ago #288627 by steamboat28
Depends on what you've reimagined for the Synod to do.

More
6 years 9 months ago #288628 by Rosalyn J
I reimagined it as in that schematic. With everyone with clearly defined roles/responsibilities

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #288629 by Nakis
Question: In terms of workload (per work week) between the positions, what is required time wise and how do you want to break it down?

So, if between both positions there are x amount of hours needed, what is considered acceptable for a volunteer position to handle? Is there enough work for 2 people? Can they be both in the same position and tag team the job? In terms of man-hours, what is needed and how best to divvy that time up?

Edit: For clarity, I am attempting to change the topic from responsibilities down to how long those responsibilities take to help determine workload as opposed to duties. If the associated duties require excessive time, then the duties would be looked at in the normal course of business for additional bodies to handle the workload.

Licensed Clergy Person
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Nakis.

More
6 years 9 months ago #288630 by Rosalyn J
I havent thought about it in terms of manhours. I think its more about presence on the forums.

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

More
6 years 9 months ago #288647 by Rosalyn J
Any other thoughts?

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/session/src/Storage/NativeStorage.php on line 135