• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #246522 by
Replied by on topic Ruach Hakodesh

Adder wrote:

MartaLina wrote:

Adder wrote: I'd say the Spirit of the Force instead, and then it could mean to become manifest indirectly (spirit) through its (the Force) interaction with the surface of the water!? That way, its (the Force) manifestation in your experiential realm could be considered spirit as well, namely your own spirit... perhaps!? Therefore any experience which fits the description of the Abrahamic God could then be said to the spirit of God I guess.

This is the first time i hear that the Force has a spirit really which makes it more of a person to me , that is a difficult concept for me to crasp , because a person does not just BE or does he...? In my experiential realm the Force does not think , maybe i am wrong in this assumption. Can the Force think? Can my spirit think or is it just my brain trying to complicate my just Being.?

For me it's all the Force, just in different patterns and levels of complexity. The more complex its structure in any one point, the further from its actual nature. Sort of like how we have gas, liquid and solids as states of matter, and perhaps plasma too - the same stuff just in different patterns which create an appearance of a different nature.

So perceptions of reality then (again IMO) are just then a construct of appearances, yes existing, I don't mean illusionary in the sense they are not real.... but rather that their nature is not that which we consider apparent.

Sort of thing.. so in that regard the Force's (or anythings) spirit is strictly the indirect manifestation of (it) the Force - compared to direct manifestation which fall within what we call the physical realm - by being 'direct', or directly apparent. Before we knew the brain was the source of thought, people perhaps thought it was the spirit within the body, because for science at that point it appeared to exist indirectly of observable phenomena.

Just my 'view' though, not meaning to say its truth or anything ;)

Well i for one am very thankfull for your view :) thank you Adder , everything helps to get this conundrum a little clearer for , i am not looking for the truth ehehe the truth loll .if anyone finds that here , please ..keep it to yourself :laugh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #276094 by
B"H

Baruch Hashem
To think the force and G-d are one
I feel that one day the whole earth shall known that G-d is one "Echad"
I feel that we are experiencing what G-d wills
and that there is no accidents and life is as it should be
if you were a star how would you know you were bright unless G-d made Darkness all around you
so you can experience who you really are
to completeness and fulfillment in your life may we all be with the force

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #276099 by

forceuser wrote: B"H

Baruch Hashem
To think the force and G-d are one
I feel that one day the whole earth shall known that G-d is one "Echad"
I feel that we are experiencing what G-d wills
and that there is no accidents and life is as it should be
if you were a star how would you know you were bright unless G-d made Darkness all around you
so you can experience who you really are
to completeness and fulfillment in your life may we all be with the force

Thank you that is very beautifull :)

More
7 years 2 months ago #276120 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Ruach Hakodesh
I'm Jedi so it comes without saying , I would hope that every expression of the Force is different . I'm human and I love seeing different actuals. Thank u for yours! I will always say if it grows you know. Not everything makes each person know. If that makes any sense . Thanks for being this part of my personal Jedi ism . May u continue to thrive and grow here. My inbox is always open ! May the Force be with you where and ... When you seek ... Him , her , it !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago #277492 by
One is Everything. Everything is One.

"I AM THAT I AM"

That's the simplest way to put it, but probably the most difficult thing to understand.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago #277494 by

Aharon wrote: One is Everything. Everything is One.

"I AM THAT I AM"

That's the simplest way to put it, but probably the most difficult thing to understand.

And yet for me as a Jew , i understand this ;)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago #277611 by
I found an article that makes it a bit more clear but is more confusing at the same time , just to amuse you all haha , i for one dont think the Holy Spirit = The Force but like everyting is connected , so are they/it

https://spiritualmusclehead.wordpress.com/2014/01/10/the-force-vs-the-holy-spirit/

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi