Public
16 years 11 months ago #1375 by
this looks great to me br tom.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1387 by
Great wording and great work with the follow-up posts to iron out the final bugs. I whole-heartedly support the committee and process and give my resounding \"yay\". May the Force be with the committee and with us all.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1394 by
If I may, I'd like to make a suggestion. When it comes to voting, why not move the proposed issue that is to be voted on to the general catagory so it may be viewed more readily by the general populas of our temple. I'm not sure how many of our members acutally view the Ad Hoc Committees of the Order page. I'm sure the General is hit up by almost everyone.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1407 by
Voting is Over and this system has no been adopted by the church. As such the members of the committee take the following Rank:

Chairperson - Sr. Knight Tom Whiteman

Committee member - Master Neaj Pa Bol

Committee member - Master Nick Nash

Committee Member - Sr. Knight Dan

Committee Member - Knight Apprentice HesinRaca

We will now begin the task of compiling the database which will contain all members ranks and who is available to teach. This may take us some time but will be worth the wait.

Jeff, you may see all of the latest forum activity on the home page on the bottom right hand side of the page. However, I urge all members to check the committee forums regularly. This is an important part of the development of this church and as such everyone should be keeping up. MTFBWYA

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1408 by
that should be *Now Been Adopted* sorry about that.

I'll probably regret this,LOL, But...

In order to facilitate this process I am going to begin by asking every member who is not a member of this committee to send me a PM telling me about yourself. What previous experience might you have? How long have you been practicing and where else were you or are you aa member? these are the types of information i want included and this info will be used in the consideration of rank. Thank you all and MTFBWY

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1409 by
Yup, regretting it already....If you have already sent these to me then you do not need to send them again.

Those of you who have not ,
Instead of the PM send these descriptions of yourself and your previous training to my email address

twsoundsoff@gmail.com

Thank you and MTFBWYA

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1411 by
br tom maybe you should have brought the other members into the pm thing, so we as a committee could have helped you lol. but yeah, and br Jeff if you notice when you log in the sections of the forum that have new posts that you haven't seen, the word new comes up on red. so when you see ad hocs committee in red that means there is something new, alright brother MTFBWY

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1419 by
I am actually just going to gather the information for us so that when we meet next we have it all in one location and can begin with all of it all together. easier for everyone

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1420 by
sounds good and time consuming so we better have a the meeting when everyone can meet for at least an hour.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi