RANKING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCEMENTS

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1187 by
I humbly accept the position of Chairperson of the newly forming Ranking Committee. As Chair it has been established for me to select The four members who will also serve on this committee.

The first is a newly returned master and a newly found friend Master Neaj Pa Bol. She has agreed to serve in this capacity and we are excited to have her wisdom and voice joined with us.

The second is a recently joined master as well Master Nash. He will bring order to the committee and allow us the opportunity to listen and learn a great deal.

The third is a teaching knight we all know and Love, Rev. Jedi Dan. He will bring insight and knowledge to the committee.

And I thought it only fitting to ask the other candidate to join us as well. So, Rev. Cedric (HesinRaca) will join us as well and bring fresh eyes and great thoughts to the committee.

This committee will now begin the task of putting together the guidelines from which ranking will be determined. Once agreed upon, These Findings will be posted in this forum for Church approval. if approved the Committee will then begin to assign rank based on that guideline and in doing so will also develop a database of members names and ranks as well as whether or not they can take an apprentice and whether or not they have one if they can.
These ranks are strictly for identification purposes. They do not in any way invoke authority over others. They do however denote who is of what level in their path and so forth. we excitedly begin this process and will announce our findings soon.

May The Force Be with You All!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1188 by
I am glad to have the oppertunity to serve on the committee, hopefully we can cover this project in swift action.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1200 by
congratulations everyone. I am excited to see what this commitee can do!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1206 by
alright now that we have this out of the way i can not wait to get to work. i can see us doing a great job at this. and thank you again br tom for the opportunity to be on this committee.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1211 by
May the force guide our hands and minds in this endeveur.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1266 by
I am glad this went so smoothly and hope that newly created position and ensuing ranking committee meet everyone's needs and expectations. May the Force be with us all.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1321 by
TO ALL MEMBERS: as of April 25, 2007

The ranking committee has come up with the following system for determining the rank of the members of this church as well as what that rank would be by title.
I submit for your approval that system:

Master- This rank is achieved when a Sr. Knight completes the training of his apprentice who then becomes a full knight and takes an apprentice of their own. (this rank may be awarded based on previous experience.)

Sr. Knight- This rank is bestowed upon those knights who take an apprentice. The taking of an apprentice is an added responsibility far beyond those of a regular Jedi knight and as such this rank carries the same Autonomy as a Master. This rank holds even after the Sr. Knights first apprentice graduates. (this rank may be awarded based on previous experience)

Jedi Knight - This Rank is bestowed upon those who have completed the training of a Master or Sr. Knight in full. (this rank may be awarded based on previous experience)

Knight apprentice- This rank is bestowed upon those who are currently in training under a Master or Sr. Knight

Knight Initiate - This rank is bestowed upon those who become members of this church by filling out the registration form and taking the oath.

This is the system as approved by the committee. You now have 24 hours to approve or deny this system with a vote of simply yay or nay within this topic. meaning Keep your votes in here. the voting will stop at 11:30 Central time tomorrow evening April 26, 2007.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1322 by
As clarification, is the format accepted upon every member saying yaya, or upon the time expiring and no members opposing the concept?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1323 by
the majority will rule in this case. So whichever side has more votes. If it is more nay then Yay then it is defeated. If it is more yays than nays then it is accepted. And good call My apprentice

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1324 by
what if no one responds?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi