8 years 1 month ago #229675 by
Replied by on topic [Announcements] Ren as SysAdmin
I'm surrounded...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhLqPfAylF4

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #229703 by Rosalyn J

Alexandre Orion wrote:

Firewolf wrote: Why was this even an issue. Ren does his job and that's it he's occasionally an ass but so is jestor and for that matter so am I lol

Who really cares?

We all have different personalities it's life.

Ren does his job. And he's been doing so for as long as I can remember weather formally or not.

:ohmy:

Hey ! I'm an arse-hole too ! Don't forget me ... ! :(

B)

When you are a real arse-hole you don't have to tell anyone. So... Obviously you are not :p

Nice try though

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Rosalyn J.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, , Alexandre Orion, Brick

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #229713 by

Br. John wrote: People do not understand Ren. He is misunderstood all the time. I wish I could explain it. Unusual for me to know something but lack the words. This won't satisfy anyone but - if you understand Ren no explanation is necessary; if you don't no explanation is possible.

I'm not sure what's to be misunderstood about being abrupt and needlessly mean-spirited.

I appreciate what he does here, but not how he presents himself and his opinions. It doesn't matter how wonderful you are in your heart if you're outwardly intolerant and nasty.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by .

More
8 years 1 month ago #229722 by Carlos.Martinez3

Snowy Aftermath wrote:

Br. John wrote: People do not understand Ren. He is misunderstood all the time. I wish I could explain it. Unusual for me to know something but lack the words. This won't satisfy anyone but - if you understand Ren no explanation is necessary; if you don't no explanation is possible.

I'm not sure what's to be misunderstood about being abrupt and needlessly mean-spirited.

I appreciate what he does here, but not how he presents himself and his opinions. It doesn't matter how wonderful you are in your heart if you're outwardly intolerant and nasty.

Please don't let it get you down. Some people will never mesh no matter the time or effort. The wise man will hear and increase learning, regardless of their current status of understanding with others at times. Don't feel like you have to get along and agree with every one. I don't. Flat out. I have used the different views to see differently. One of the many joys of Jedi ism is the DIFFRENCES but...and a big BUT there, we have to learn to see em and use em too. Be encouraged friend though we are different yet we are the same! It should never be our differences and or status that we have in common but our pursuit of the human potential, mine ,,yours ours. WE WILL NEVER AGREE 100 % but we can 100 % qagree on our search for our own understanding. SAVY?
Hope this helps !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Brick

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #229737 by
me and ren got into a few times way back in the day, sure. i think a lot of us did. but i dont think that that does anything to lessen his technical acumen. and as someone said, hes an acquired taste. so cheers, and all that.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi