Saturdays' Jedi Hangouts on Google+!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 5 months ago #124398 by
I'm going to jump on in a few minutes. Hope a few of you will still be around! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 5 months ago #124402 by
still bummed about the sound

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 5 months ago #124403 by
Still in the most recent hangout. Probably won't stay for too much longer, but stop in and say hello if you're up and about. :)

More
10 years 5 months ago #124414 by Kit
The hangout last night was a lot of fun! Thank you for setting those up! I look forward to more!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Proteus

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #124423 by Proteus
As far as I believe, the above hangout is concluded.

Thanks to Reacher, AvalonsLight, Joe, Kohadra, Naya, Star Forge, Brenna, Wescli, Kamizu, Archon, Damion Storm, sidkillv, and Arcade (and probably anyone else who might've stopped by after I had to go) all for hopping in. I haven't had that much fun in a hangout in a LONG time!

:laugh:

See you guys next Saturday! ;)

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Proteus.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 5 months ago #124425 by
It was a lot of fun! Thanks for hosting it. :)

More
10 years 5 months ago #124444 by Reacher
I had a great time. Met some new friends, finally SAW and spoke with old ones...more fun than I've had in quite a while. I hope to do it again soon. Thanks, Proteus, and to everyone for making it enjoyable.

Jedi Knight

The self-confidence of the warrior is not the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of the onlooker and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eyes and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Proteus

More
10 years 5 months ago #124567 by Gisteron
Is there anyway future ones can be somewhat earlier? Not that I wouldn't want to spend half a night talking to you guys, but I'd rather have it be an evening and I think some of my fellow Europeans around here would concurr.

Also, another idea is a TS server hosted together with TOTJO - that'd probably render the chat obsolete, but that's also the beauty of it, as more information can be conducted within shorter time and other than hangouts it wouldn't so much depend on some particular one host to be online. Besides, it wouldn't lag when many people are on like Skype does. Just a thought to consider, perhaps.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 5 months ago #124598 by
Someone needs to figure out some other way of letting me know about these lol
I hate missing them!
I do hope there are more planned soon!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 5 months ago #124606 by
Just a question.. But we don't just have to have ONLY 'Saturday's' Jedi Hangouts, we could have other days which might suit some members better than others! And if it were to be on saturdays, we could just spread it out over an entire 18 hours or so in one day (and across the world), people taking turns to 'Host' the hangout?
But perhaps having too many options would ruin how special these moments are, I'm not sure. On the other other hand (:P) having these moments make for great bonding and conversation across the temple of all ranks so why not?!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi