Mastering Balance

More
10 Jun 2024 11:21 #377082 by Eric
Mastering Balance was created by Eric
  As I have walked along the last few weeks it’s been clear that each person faces life differently and it is difficult to balance the trials of each day differently. What works for myself may not work for everyone else and THAT is where trial and error comes in.
   For me I have been taking 10-15 minutes each morning for meditation with some rain sounds or even music to clear my mind so I can focus my thoughts and emotions. During the day if I have a rough moment I can step back and reflect on the morning session and remember what it was like and bring that energy back into focus.
   For others it could be writing down thoughts and feelings on what the day was like and finding a way to make it better the next day or time a difficult day hits.
   Do not let your thoughts and emotions take root and start to control your mind and emotions. Find what helps you with a balanced mind and focus on your thoughts and feelings to bring them back to Center 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fractal

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 Jun 2024 12:40 #377083 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Mastering Balance
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Clergy/115769-the-block?start=620#377081

Fortuitous. 

That was this mornings lesson. 

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTaviKhwang