anyone interested in journalism?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #9696 by
I'm starting an online paper similiar to the Drudge Report, and looking to "hire" for staff, its upaid but bound to be fun.

If any of you are interested register on this site and apply, then I'll give you the link to the main one.

The application is here : http://acehaloclan.info/cfpadmin/index.php?topic=2.0

Thanks, hope to see you there.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #9707 by
For those of you who asked, the application is below, it may be PMed to me here also, or emailed to me at commandant@acehaloclan.info

I'm starting an online paper, and looking to "hire" for staff, its upaid but bound to be fun.

If any of you are interested register on this site and apply, then I'll give you the link to the main one.

The application and criteria is here : http://acehaloclan.info/cfpadmin/index.php?topic=2.0

Thanks, hope to see you there.

We are "hiring" both for US writers and foreign writers.

I already plan to offer Tarrus the position of Assistant editor as he is amazing with the UP, but apply anywho.

below is my application announcement on the site above, you can pm me a copy of your application here or at the site, or email it to me at commandant@acehaloclan.info

We are looking for people who want to help, this is an unpaid position at first, for people who love commenting on news.

In order to qualify for this position, you must have the following qualifications:

*Strong work ethic
*Be able to present a news story ( sometimes summing up information from other news organs) from both sides of the aisle, while diplaying common sense. It would help to get comments from people on both sides of an issue.
* Be willing to increase contacts, pursue news, and do research.

The positions open are...

• Assistant Editor
  • Religion writer
  • Local Politics ( List your locale if you wish to do this - this will also be part of your province/state)
  • Nationial Politics ( List your nation)
  • International Politics
  • Tech and Science

Also notice, though we may assign you one area, you also may do stories on another.

If you wish to apply, send the following application to me via PM on this board.

Also note, though we ask for a experience sheet, we are not looking for someone experienced for most of these jobs, just people who enjoy themselves, this may be a good side job if you want to get into journalism.

NAME:
Date of Birth:
Experience:
Resume ( If you wish send it along):
REFERENCES: ( NOT YOUR PARENTS):
Reference 1 Name:
Reference 1 Phone Number:
Reference 2 Name:
Reference 2 Phone Number:
Position(s) applying for:

Once your application is accepted I will notify you on how to get your accounts up and running.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi