Symbol

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #9478 by
Symbol was created by
I was wondering about a symbol that we can all agree on. I do beading and was just thinking about making necklaces or something of the sorts and was thinking of what i could make a necklace into to relate to our community. Any ideas, cause i am drawing a blank, it needs to be something simple and not to elaborate something that will look good dangling. so there it is.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #9482 by
Replied by on topic Re:Symbol
Anora^una_Ilorn wrote:

I was wondering about a symbol that we can all agree on. I do beading and was just thinking about making necklaces or something of the sorts and was thinking of what i could make a necklace into to relate to our community. Any ideas, cause i am drawing a blank, it needs to be something simple and not to elaborate something that will look good dangling. so there it is.

This is the official trademarked symbol of Temple Of The Jedi Order. I can get you a much larger image ... whatever you need.

Br. John+

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #9493 by
to make that into a beaded necklace would be a bit hard, lol.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #9494 by
Anora^una_Ilorn wrote:

to make that into a beaded necklace would be a bit hard, lol.

It would be hard as Hell that’s for sure; but not impossible. It’s a pure geometric design but you need to see the really big shoe to grasp it.

If possible, TempleOfTheJediOrder.ORG, goes with it on a printed / engraved item but .com, .net and .info are all us. If anyone ever goes to some other URL and thinks it’s the real deal; they’re wrong.

The prime element of our service mark / trademark is TempleOfTheJediOrder. as long as the font clearly shows the capital letters as listed.

This is a single word and as far as the zillion other URL’s go; who cares?

Br. John+

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #9503 by
it would be possible to make a plastic bead of the TOJO bead. all it would require is a little clay, silicone mold compound, plastic and creativity.
it could be used as a pennant of the necklace.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #9513 by
I will think of something. Don't worry, i already have some ideas, in the past i have figured out how to make a pentagram, it was big but you could tell what it was for sure. like i said i have an idea.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #9533 by
very cool and a very good idea, i would like to see it happen.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #9548 by
You should get in contact with some of the older members, there used to be talk of a signet ring for members. The two of you should get together and come up with something really nice for the temple.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi