sorry for not being around as much as i want to be

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8089 by
hi there everyone,
just a quick note to explain my short appearences as of late. i have had several personel issues and alot of work, and to top it all off the local area i live in has had several issues with workers damaging the underground cable so my internet access has been almost non existant unless i head for the library and as i dont have a laptop, i cant even post from there anyway. so i am still here, just not as much as i want to be. i humbly ask for all of your forgiveness and understanding and if you send me a PM or a e-mail it may be a few days till i respond, but rest assured i will respond as soon as i can

i thank you all,
/deepbow

Arch-Bishop Bylar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 6 months ago #8092 by Neaj Pa Bol
Totaly understand Br. Bylar, I too have had some personal family issues as of late that have kept me away. We're only human and only able to work around those who do make mistakes....

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8158 by
These things are going to happen. I recommend with the approval of Father Tom that all Arch-Bishop's of each Rite appoint an auxiliary bishop to assist and be available in the absence of the AB.

M

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8184 by
We all understand family and Internet access issues- we missed you.
Hope things are going better.
MTFBWY

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8191 by
well they \"fixed\" the cable again, lol for how long it will last...only the Force knows for sure. i will take advantage of every second i have access.....

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #9382 by
well many things have been happening as of late, i have had many internet issues and when the cable was up the computer was down lol. my wife overheard a conversation i was having with our ISP (comcast) and decided she would just have it shut off. well as we had no other provider, we had no internet at all for a while, till i was able to get it straightened out, then windowsXP decides to have a fit and wouldnt you know it my XP cd was scratched beyond use and microsoft wanted 40 bucks to replace it.....but i said i already paid 99 bucks for it, to which they responed i needed to pay again, as it was several months ago that i purchased it. well to be honest i really didnt want to pay again for just a copy of the cd, and i needed another legal PID anyway so i had to wait till i could afford another retail copy of the operating system. so i did and here i am back again. it seems much has been going on here in the past few weeks i have been absent. i must read much to get caught up to speed on these current issues......

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 5 months ago #9394 by Jon
Good to have you back again Br.Bylar and that you could sort that problem out. Indeed as always there is a lot happening here.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi