a post i made at the TOTJF that you all should read

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6295 by
this is a post i made at the TOTJF that tells of how my path took me to the TOTJO

let me tell you the truth of my origins here at the Temple..

allow me to shed some light on just how much this insanity the 2 of you are doing has cost the Temple. now i understand that money isnt everything and we as Jedi are not to be concerned with it...however as we see every month whent he hosting fees are due.....

when i first came to the TOTJO, i was asked by a pary that will reamin nameless to find a \"Jedi\" site that represented the \"best of the best\" on the web. a site that embodied the \"Jedi\" in such a way as to be an example of what a Jedi really was in the real world....

i was asked this because this person had to donate $250,000 dollars to a worthy cause or loose it to the tax man. soon after i joined, i had this person come to this site and see for themselves what was being said and how we conducted outselves....that was at the beginning of this whole stupid mess... and this person waited for a month to see what and how it played out..but he had to donate this money b4 the end of the year. thats when he saw some of the posts that had nothing but profanity and vulgarity...

the next day he gave it to the catholic church, actually about 4 different ones.

i have not revealed this to anyone at either site, however i did hint at this to Todd in one of the first pm's i sent to him. he did not respond. it was at the time the discussions were ongoing about the by-laws and i kept chiming in about haveing wording in them to give the hard working people that ran the Temple at least a minimum wage. i kept interjecting this idea as i thought that the Temple would be the recipient of this generous benefactor.
Todd, you and Br. John and your little play of mind games cost this to the Temple. so you see there was a very high price paid, even though nobody but me knew it. this is why i am so frustraited and disgusted with the both of you and sickened at what we all lost, what we all paid for the stupidity the 2 of you have done

this is the link to the post:
http://templeofthejediforce.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3044&forum=3&post_id=20683#forumpost20683

i expect to have a gag order served on me by monday regarding this post so i wanted to at least share it now b4 that occurs.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6296 by
Gag order from whom?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6297 by
Twsoundsoff wrote:

Gag order from whom?

when i first met with this gentleman, he had 2 blood-sucking lawyers with him that warned me of a gag order if i mentioned this in the open forums

when you own 2 golf courses and an airport you tend to follow through with things like that

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6298 by
Bylar wrote:

Twsoundsoff wrote:

Gag order from whom?

when i first met with this gentleman, he had 2 blood-sucking lawyers with him that warned me of a gag order if i mentioned this in the open forums

when you own 2 golf courses and an airport you tend to follow through with things like that

\"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers\". - (Henry VI, Act IV, Scene II).

LOL, I want to say though...no matter what brought you to the Order intiially, you have been an exemplary example of Jedi and Jediism (to me and many or most others I'm sure.) We are blessed to have you with us.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6299 by
ty so much for those kind words.....i am humbled and swell with pride at the same time from these sentiments

i stay here and at the TOTJF because i know i can still make a difference in some positive way...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6300 by
Bylar wrote:

ty so much for those kind words.....i am humbled and swell with pride at the same time from these sentiments

i stay here and at the TOTJF because i know i can still make a difference in some positive way...

You already have

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6307 by
Oh well ... another day another $250,000. We'll catch the next one.

Br. John+;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6321 by
br bylar is right though, when these post are said in this unjedi way, how can we say we are jedi when the last thing we do is act like it. my thought on this is that maybe we should be a little more wiser in the future. just my thoughts.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi