The Calm

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6270 by
The Calm was created by
Greetings, i am thud thorax. When weathering any storm, it is always calming and refreshing to appreciate that golden blue light that appears when the storm has passed. The calm after the tempest is my second favorite period, after the fury itself.

In life, the storm can be disruptive, chaotic, painful and debilitating. But for every tempest, there is the golden blue aura to marvel at when it is all over.

The recent arrival of some of the more disruptive members of TOTJF has caused much angst and conflict as they sought to impose their personalities and beliefs on the members here. Thankfully, their actions have shown more of their negative traits than even they, i'm sure, wished to reveal.

Now that they have moved on to other sites to try to assert their \"authority\", i for one am enjoying the Temple once again in the state in which i found it. The Golden Blue is all around, and i am reveling like a pig in mud. Thank you, Jidun, Brother John, Bishop Tom, and others (you know who you are) for caring enough about this place and the ordinary members enough to preserve the atmosphere here, and maintain a friendly, healthy environment for all who visit here.

MTFBWY
thud

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6271 by
Replied by on topic Re:The Calm
Br. Thud! Welcome back my friend. It is good to see you rejoin us once more. MTFBWY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi