my new apprentice.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6233 by
my new apprentice. was created by
Good evening all, i have an announcement, after much consideration and quizzing of this young man i have now come to the conclusion of accepting him as my apprentice. so let the record show that i Daniel Thomas Bishop master of jeddism now take on Anjil Tora (Andrew Wicker) as my new apprentice. yes perris is still my apprentice and is moving on just nicely. the force is with us. thank you all for you're time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6235 by
Replied by on topic Re:my new apprentice.
DAN wrote:

Good evening all, i have an announcement, after much consideration and quizzing of this young man i have now come to the conclusion of accepting him as my apprentice. so let the record show that i Daniel Thomas Bishop master of jeddism now take on Anjil Tora (Andrew Wicker) as my new apprentice. yes perris is still my apprentice and is moving on just nicely. the force is with us. thank you all for you're time.

Congratulations to you Both. May the Force Guide you both on this journey together

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6236 by
I'm so excited!!!!

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 8 months ago #6239 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:my new apprentice.
Anjil Tora is one lucky person. As well as the teachings Master Dan has an excellent sense of humour. I mean what do you expect when you consider where he comes from! Lol. I`m very happy for you both. MTFBWY.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6240 by
thank you brother's and sisters we will make a great team, and with perris by our sides we will be well kept to the ground lol. thank you all. MTFBWYA

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6244 by
Congrats to you both, Master Dan. By the way, it's good to see you back in action. May the Force be with you both, and Perris too.;)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi