Jedi Clothing.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 8 months ago #6199 by Neaj Pa Bol
Replied by Neaj Pa Bol on topic Re:Jedi Cloathing.
I got both of my from this store on Ebay. They are well made and at good prices, (especially if you Bid. Bidding does get High around Halloween & Christmas). Here's the link:
[url] http://stores.ebay.com/costumebases_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm [/url]

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 8 months ago #6203 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Jedi Cloathing.
Thank you Master Patty. They really look quite good, and are quite a bit cheaper than other one`s I saw in internet. Can you tell me what the material is like?

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6204 by
Replied by on topic Re:Jedi Cloathing.
what i ended up doing is buying regular medium weight karate gi's for like 14 bucks each (a company on the east coast if i remeber right), then picking up a pair of beige scrub pants and shirt (about 12 bucks each at walmart) and a bottle of brown rit dye and used a 5 gal bucket to die them in. then i made the tabbords from some dark brown sashes (also from walmart)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6229 by
I am quite interested actually, I will PM you about it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6231 by
maybe we should make a thread for these links so all members dont have to search high and low lol. what do you think.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6232 by
DAN wrote:

maybe we should make a thread for these links so all members dont have to search high and low lol. what do you think.

Or we could just add the links to our links page?

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
16 years 8 months ago #6256 by Neaj Pa Bol
The Anakin Ep II one that I have is of a strong Cotton/Poly material and there are two sets of Tabbards, one the same material the other pleather. Sturdy materials. No lining on this one.

The Obi-Wan Ep III is the crepe material that looks like the Film version, the inner Tunic is a plyable Cotton/Poly. The lining is a faux silk.

I have two robes, one from this store and it is a strong almost denim like material, but cotton. My other I got from a sale on ebay that is a cotton/poly type material.

Simon, the owner of Costume Base is using the same, or the most simmilar crepe material that can be found for the two versions he has up right now. Plus they are lined like you see in Ep. III. And I under stand that he has gone from the inner tunic as short sleeves to the long sleeve as the film shows. (on the Obi style, don't know about the new Anakin styles (Brown or Black).

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
16 years 8 months ago #6257 by Neaj Pa Bol
Oh before I forget, he also has Jedi Belts, Obi-Wan and Anakin's in brown or Black, the pouches, Food Capsules at great prices and Bidding right now helps to get things at a lower price .Boots in Anakin and Obi-wan in Brown or Black, and Gui-Gonn Jinn's in Brown. Sturdy Pleather with great, well traction soles, like a good work boot would have. I have 2 sets, 1 Anakin and 1 Obi-wan's in Brown. Best I've seen with great soles like a work boot that doesn't cost $300 and up.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
16 years 8 months ago #6258 by Neaj Pa Bol
My bad, I have Brown Anakin Boots and Brown Gui-Gon Jinns.....

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6261 by
My boots should be here any day. I have a custom pair of black, Kyle Katarn boots coming. I'll post a full set up pic once they get here. I've got some custom black, molded leather belt pouches that are as close to the movie ones as you can get. If any one is interested in those, I can get you the contact info for those too.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi