About Banning.....

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #6008 by
About Banning..... was created by
My general rule of thumb toward banning is based on my own experiences in the past on boards that were on the free for all basis for the most part. Boards like that are the bane of good people and generally ruin the whole forum experience for the lot and many folks just leave and never come back when an admin allows them to be bashed ..... it should be a crime of aiding and abetting trolls and flamer's much like it is now a crime to spam email if you don't get rid of such folks. Let them go somewhere else and start shit.

The main rule is a person should not attack, harass, or belittle, other members.

People that do that no matter how often they seem to post are IMO worthless in the fact they will drive more people away than we can bring in.

So, trolls and trouble makers beware I will ban you. Everyone should be considerate of others and when someone is not then they will reap that which they sow.

I am a firm believer in protecting the kind, and clobbering the assholes on behalf of them that are too kind to do it for themselves-- We must never let a bully drive away one good kind person.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi