NYRF!!!!!!!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5823 by
NYRF!!!!!!! was created by
Hello all,

It's with great pleasure I invite you all to one of my families favorite things to do, Go to Faire! The New York Renaissance Faire is open and we will be in attendance this weekend on the 17th 18th ad 19th,and September 21st 22nd 23rd.
If any of you are in the greater NY area I encourage you to meet myself and my family there. Info can be found here....

http://www.renfair.com/NY/index.php

And accommodations here.....

http://www.renfair.com/NY/general/hotels.php

We'll be at the Holiday Inn at Suffern on the evening of the 17th. I hope to see at least some of you there. Be well and have a great week!!!!

~Merin~

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5830 by
Replied by on topic Re:NYRF!!!!!!!
Hey! that's not fair, way can't you be never San Bernardino. Our Devore fair moved and now i would have to drive an hour (give or take a few minutes) to get there. before i could catch a ride but now most of the people don't go, because it is just to far, and getting more expensive. Now even the employees have to pay to get in and get parking. and the nearest camp ground is like five miles away.

OH well i guess that's the way things go sometimes.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #6003 by
Ooooh.....Faire....wish i could...sigh.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #6033 by
ah yes the faire, so nice.

wish i could go to any of them, my job dosn't allow me to, almost as much as it dosn't allow me to get onto this site.

man it's been to long since i've been here.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6036 by
I love the faire too. My Fiance and I usually go to the Ren. Faire of the Midlands just across the river in IOWA and are planning on travelling to the really Big Ren. Faire up in Minnesota one of the next couple of years.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi