Something to think about....

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5427 by
Pyscho Test

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads:

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

(Give this some thought before you answer).

SCROLL DOWN.

Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly good for you. If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my email list unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5430 by
Replied by on topic Re:Something to think about....
LOL, good one. i answered differently, i kinda thought that maybe it was because she found out he was with her sister or something. It's still to early though, i am not thinking right but that answer (as scientific as it might be) is completely unlogical. well to me anyway.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5432 by
It's ok. I thought the same thing, lol. My step mother sent that to me....

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5435 by
That's a very interesting question lol, i thought the guy was irrelevant and the sister killed her mother, which is why she was killed in turn.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 9 months ago #5437 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Something to think about....
Lol! I thought that killing the sister was one less in the way. Thats very close to the psycopath idea...but then again not quite. This shows again that there is nothing black and white in this world. There are even grey psycopaths. :P

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5443 by
Well, it definitely sheds a new light on the thought processes of psychopaths. But, I could see how that would be reasoned in the heads of those that aren't there. Did not get the answer right though.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5444 by
LOLZ i think that she killed her just to see if the guy would show up again....and no i didnt read the answer i just already knew about this...
VERY creepy how simple that idea was...not much thought. Hmm...ill kill my sister and then MAYBE the ill see the guy again? o.O

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi