16 years 9 months ago #4878 by
Bored was created by
How should a Jedi fend off boredom?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 9 months ago #4883 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Bored
Is boredom a condition to be avoided? Boredom is very often associated with a lack in interest, a definite \"no-no\" in our innovative society. If you look behind the scenes of boredom, maybe you might find: a conflict of interests; exhaustion; lack of a challenge; other worries; misunderstanding; burn out... . Boredom can be a very useful break to say \"hey, there`s something wrong here. Time out!\" On top of this we might have to develop the courage, in society, to say \"I am bored!\"

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4886 by
Replied by on topic Re:Bored
i find, for me, its very hard to be bored except when reading technical material/books lol then im asleep in 2 minutes rofl

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4911 by
Replied by on topic Re:Bored
Bored? Hmmm. When I start getting bored I usually go workout or go for a walk with my dog. Being bored is a state of mind. Find a way to redirect you mind into something constructive or challenging. Then again, you could just be living such a fast paced life that when you have down time it just seems as if you are bored.....

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi