A Logo for Jediism

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4797 by
A Logo for Jediism was created by
Is there a universal logo for Jediism?

If not, I feel that one should be created.

I have seen different logos for different Order.

Bro Jack

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4822 by
Replied by on topic Re:A Logo for Jediism
I have seen a good many different logos online for Jedi, Jediism, and so on.. I have no idea which if any signify Jedi in general or some specific sect. I think a logo woul be cool, but I wonder if it's creator might get into some trouble with 'ol George?

type \"Jedi\" into google images and you'll see a bunch of cool stuff.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 9 months ago #4824 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:A Logo for Jediism
I consider a universal logo for Jediism difficult. There are probably as many logos as there are people nevrmind Jedi. Afterall what we present has to mean something to others who look at us. Just look at the Avatars of the members here, they are changing all the time because we are changing all the time. In the case of other religions such as Christianity it is very clear, Christ died on the cross. There isn`t much room for creative imagination.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4833 by
Replied by on topic Re:A Logo for Jediism
We have our star. 5 points for the Code, 16 on the inside for the basic teachings. Doesn't mean any one else is going to adopt it, but it is very basic, easy to explain, and looks very professional.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi