Just need a response...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4657 by
Just need a response... was created by
Ok, since I cant get an answer from Mr. Dunn via PM, so I am left to ask this question on the forums, in hopes that someone will be able to answer me. You might say, ok, this person never participates, so why is she here, ranting on the forums? Well, I would participate more often if my log on wouldnt vary so much. Yes, vary. Somedays, I can use my username and password, other days its my real name and password. I would very much like someone to look into my information and see if they can fix my account so that I could participate.

Out of friendship and courtesy, I would offer my services in whatever way I may assist Mr. Dunn if he is indeed overloaded with working out \"bugs.\"

Thank you.:kiss:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4658 by
Replied by on topic Re:Just need a response...
Rachat et Espoir wrote:

Ok, since I cant get an answer from Mr. Dunn via PM, so I am left to ask this question on the forums, in hopes that someone will be able to answer me. You might say, ok, this person never participates, so why is she here, ranting on the forums? Well, I would participate more often if my log on wouldnt vary so much. Yes, vary. Somedays, I can use my username and password, other days its my real name and password. I would very much like someone to look into my information and see if they can fix my account so that I could participate.

Out of friendship and courtesy, I would offer my services in whatever way I may assist Mr. Dunn if he is indeed overloaded with working out \"bugs.\"

Thank you.:kiss:

I'm not quite sure i understand the problem...could you perhaps PM me with more specifics?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4671 by
I had the problem before, all I did to fix it is go into my account, and change my real name and user name to match. Then regardless of which the system is expecting, its the same. Hope it works for you.

DK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4711 by
I KNOW YOU!!!! Hey Sis. Glad to see you back on the boards. I missed your wisdom.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi