Grimiores!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4623 by
Grimiores! was created by
Grimoires

The name \"Grimoire\" is derived from the word \"Grammar\". A grammar is a description of a set of symbols and how to combine them to create well-formed sentences. A Grimoire is, appropriately enough, a description of a set of magickal symbols and how to combine them properly. Most of the texts linked below are descriptions of traditional European ritual magick, which is based on Judeo-Christianity. Even though this must not be confused with neo-Paganism, many of the neo-Pagan traditions use similar rituals and techniques, albeit with a different (usually Celtic) vocabulary.

For information on the Grimiore texts On Magick, etc... visit our friends at Sacred Texts Online!

http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/index.htm

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4630 by
Replied by on topic Re:Grimiores!
lol this is just what i needed to read today. i find it funny because i know you brother, and describing words is you're thing it seems. so let me ask you this what was used before this grimiore? have a good day brother MTFBWY

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4633 by
Replied by on topic Re:Grimiores!
I'm researching that...but this is a faith based on Magick of the Kabala Type but based on Judeo/Christianity. Which is a bit wierd i thought...as the main text of the Grimiores is a book supposedly written by Abraham to his son passing on this information for Divine Magick. Really interesting reading actually.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi