Still with the Force

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4468 by
Still with the Force was created by
My apologies to all,
The combination of being on day shift (on nights I have more internet time), being down in Nashville this past week attending a conference (with no internet access) and in general summertime in Alaska (fishing, camping, dirtbike etc.) culminates in why I haven't been on for a while.
I have missed you all. I am still here with the Force. It is just a busy time of the year for me.
I go back on nightshift starting tomorrow (today?). I just got back from Nashville, a twelve hour travel ordeal in the airports and an additional hundred mile drive back from the airport have left me drained and my brain feels mushy! It will be nice to go back on night shifts so I can relax!
I hope all is well with the Jedi, I haven't felt any major disturbances leading me to feel otherwise.

May the Force be with You all. Stay Safe.

Arcturus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 9 months ago #4470 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Still with the Force
\"Absence makes the heart grow fonder:
Isle of beauty, fare thee well!\"
-Thomas Haynes Bayly

I know the feeling Arcturus. Only Love can resist the test of time, and in this case that Love is the Force. It is really refreshing to hear others feelings to the TOTJO.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4472 by
Replied by on topic Re:Still with the Force
Arcturus wrote:

My apologies to all,
The combination of being on day shift (on nights I have more internet time), being down in Nashville this past week attending a conference (with no internet access) and in general summertime in Alaska (fishing, camping, dirtbike etc.) culminates in why I haven't been on for a while.
I have missed you all. I am still here with the Force. It is just a busy time of the year for me.
I go back on nightshift starting tomorrow (today?). I just got back from Nashville, a twelve hour travel ordeal in the airports and an additional hundred mile drive back from the airport have left me drained and my brain feels mushy! It will be nice to go back on night shifts so I can relax!
I hope all is well with the Jedi, I haven't felt any major disturbances leading me to feel otherwise.

May the Force be with You all. Stay Safe.

Arcturus

I think I can safely say we're all Happy to have you back my friend. See you here and there and MTFBWY. :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi