Jedi Interfaith Order

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #433 by
Jedi Interfaith Order was created by
I encourage all here to partner with and support a church I wish to at least for the itme being honor this one.

It is a feelow Jediism church that allows subtemples of people who believe slightly different view so the force, or follow another religion.

THis is the JEdi Interfaith Order and can be found at http://jedipraxeum.xsishost.com
We will also honor any rank from here, as long as Bro. John vouches for your rank.

Thank you,
May the force be with you,

Sterling Williamson
Jedi Knight Taarn DOneeto
Temporary COuncil Member JIO

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #461 by
Replied by on topic Re:Jedi Interfaith Order
Would anyone be interested?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #468 by
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that the Temple of the Jedi Order has some sub-orders, such as the Order of the Mystical Jedi, and thus functions much in the same way you are saying your organization does. I think if we want to unite the jedi it would be better for us all to be on one site and then have ou own secondaries then for large portions of us to exhist on numerous sites, and as far as I can tell the TotJOrder is the only legally registered international church, am I correct in this?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #475 by
We are beginning to, with the Help of Bro John to legalize our organization, the difference between ours and TOTJO is that we allow sub temple for groups of people who ie believe in Christianity, etc.

Currently we have a subtemple for Christianity. We hope, with new members to addm nay such sub-temples.

Its a llitlle different, but diversity is always good I say.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #477 by
Well then, in that case, I congratulate you on your movement toward legalizing the organization. I was unaware that the TotJO did not allow subgroups of specific faiths(in fact I belive it does), but regaurdless I think both institutions can grow in each other's company.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #478 by
I'm fairly certain that if it came down to it, Br. John would certainly allow this sort of sub-group. For the time being though I feel it is best for us all to intermingle and work out the kinks of this church together. I think that is probably why we have not instituted such a system. does that make sense?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #491 by
TOTJO might allow such sub-groups, but this is the speciality of the JIO, and Bro. John has in the past supported the JIO.

I have been consulting with him for a bit now, after we made up from a small disagreement. We are moving towards incorpartation and have considered.

For the matter of fact, John used to be my master, before a small disagreement on the original site forced us to break off our master-padawan realtionship.

We also are allowing one master from each site we decide to affiliate with, this being one of them. For the matter of Peace however, and since we have memebrs from many site, Bro. John would not be the best from this site to serve on that master's council on the JIO, and I believe John would agree. This is nothing against John, but it is to protect the honor of the JIO and the peace that exiosts there.

I am willing to admit one council member from this site on the JIO temporary Council. YOU MUST BE A KNIGHT OR MASTER HERE! MASTER WILL BE LOOKED AT BEFORE KNIGHTS.

IF you wish to represent your site please register at http://jedipraxeum.xsishost.com

Then pm me here the following Information

Jedi Name:
RANK AT TOTJO:
ORDAINED: YES NO
REGISTERED AT JIO: YES NO

Thank you. THe so far temporary council will look over the applications and vote on them and one of you will be chosen to support this site on the council. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE APPROVAL OF THE COUNCIL OR ADMINISTRATION HERE!

Thank you,
Taarn Doneeto (Sterling Williamson)
Minister, Temproary Council member of the Jedi Interfaith Order.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #611 by
I have no problem with this except I believe it's a duplicate effort. This site already is set up for this exact thing. I feel your efforts would be better focused here where we're already getting over a million hits per month and we are on our own private Internet server.

Br. John

sterling wrote:

I encourage all here to partner with and support a church I wish to at least for the itme being honor this one.

It is a feelow Jediism church that allows subtemples of people who believe slightly different view so the force, or follow another religion.

THis is the JEdi Interfaith Order and can be found at http://jedipraxeum.xsishost.com
We will also honor any rank from here, as long as Bro. John vouches for your rank.

Thank you,
May the force be with you,

Sterling Williamson
Jedi Knight Taarn DOneeto
Temporary COuncil Member JIO

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi