911 Theory

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #4164 by
911 Theory was created by
Ok.
Dus ne1 have ne ideas on who or wat caused the twin towers terrorist bombings?
i have one idea?
GEORGE BUSH.
He needed a reason to take iraqs oil and also to expand his empire.
Any thoughts?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #4166 by
Replied by on topic Re:911 Theory
I find that quite funny. Bush was extraordinarily rich to begin with. He has no empire his time to rule is short. Oil is soooooo outdated, hell we were firing laser guided tank munitions in the sixties, everybody should get a grip, I am sure we have an inexhaustible supply of clean energy it's just not profitable yet.

But we all should question what really happened. I mean hell most of the attackers were Saudi's and Egyptians. None of them were Afghans or Iraqis.

Then we should ask who really stood to gain the most from such a devastating terrorist attack.

How about a country that has enlisted many Egyptians and Saudi's in their secret service? How about a country who has been fighting these terrorists pretty much all alone for the last 40-60 years.

I could see where such a country could stand to gain much from a super powerful ally enraged at it's enemies.

I even heard that over a 1,000 Jewish Americans worked in the towers but, none of them were there that day as they were forewarned by their rabbi's not to go that day. I have no way to verify this and I have nothing against the Jewish people it just starts to make sense.

Then there is the well groomed patsy just like every gov't plot has one it seems. Osama Bin Laden, trained by our very own special forces in Afghanistan to fight the Ruskies, how convenient one of our own to take the fall and be an international hero to boot and guaranteed \"We won't find you amnesty\" as well.

Don't forget that the Mullahs that took over afghanistan cut down all the opium fields, Afghanistan produces 2/3's of the worlds opium America buys over 80% of the world's heroin (produced from opium) as soon as we kicked the Mullahs out of power the opium fields were back in full swing. I'd be willing to bet that played a very large factor as that is pure untraced fundage ruled by those in power. Where was our War on Drugs then??????????????

Yeah the whole thing reeks of conspiracy but, to think that Bush masterminded it is well ya know ..... Not possible given the fact he is no mental giant.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #4167 by
Hmmm... You know, I almost didn't even bother to reply, but, I think I should because this is something that people need to be told bluntly about. AND PLEASE, I AM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE, SO PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE!!
The idea that the 911 attacks were an elaborate conspiracy orchestrated by the United States government, is well, stupid,...really, really stupid. It would have had to have been the most perfectly pulled of conspiracy in the history of the world, and then some.

We are all looking for answers. When we see a tragedy such as 911, we want to think that there was something more behind it, that this could only have happened because of a conspiracy. This feeling is natural. We do not want to accept the fact that if someone really wants to kill a lot of people, and they are willing to die to do it, then they probably can. I'm sorry, but Al Quidea was responsible for the attacks of 9-11.

Oceans razor states that the simplest solution is usually the right one.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #4168 by
osgoodj wrote:

Hmmm... You know, I almost didn't even bother to reply, but, I think I should because this is something that people need to be told bluntly about. AND PLEASE, I AM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE, SO PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE!!
The idea that the 911 attacks were an elaborate conspiracy orchestrated by the United States government, is well, stupid,...really, really stupid. It would have had to have been the most perfectly pulled of conspiracy in the history of the world, and then some.

We are all looking for answers. When we see a tragedy such as 911, we want to think that there was something more behind it, that this could only have happened because of a conspiracy. This feeling is natural. We do not want to accept the fact that if someone really wants to kill a lot of people, and they are willing to die to do it, then they probably can. I'm sorry, but Al Quidea was responsible for the attacks of 9-11.

I think you are probably right and I almost didn't respond either but, to think that Bush planned it himself is truly ludicrous (no offense intended) and the truth is we'll never really know for sure.

I mean look at the DC snipers they had the entire eastern seaboard in a panic and it was just two guys with a gun and a car it could have been just as easily two guys with a car and a lot of gasoline starting hundreds of fires upwind of multitudinous towns and cities. It really doesn't take much and there is NO way you can stop determined individuals from taking lives.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #4169 by
osgoodj wrote:

Occam's razor (sometimes spelled Ockham's razor) is a principle attributed to the 14th-century English logician and Franciscan friar William of Ockham. The principle states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible, eliminating those that make no difference in the observable predictions of the explanatory hypothesis or theory. The principle is often expressed in Latin as the lex parsimoniae (\"law of parsimony\" or \"law of succinctness\"):

entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem,

which translates to:

entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

This is often paraphrased as \"All things being equal, the simplest solution tends to be the best one.\" In other words, when multiple competing theories are equal in other respects, the principle recommends selecting the theory that introduces the fewest assumptions and postulates the fewest hypothetical entities. It is in this sense that Occam's razor is usually understood.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4186 by
Thank you Bishop Tom.
In order to even, have any chance at all to pull off such a conspiracy, Bush would have needed years and years of constant work and planning. He had only been in office for a short time.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4191 by
Frisknz, are you serious? That's all I have to say as Master Dunn, Osgoodj, and Master Whiteman have covered this well enough.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi