UJ withdrwing our request

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #4130 by
UJ withdrwing our request was created by
The UJ is withdrawing its request for the TOTJO to join the AJC. It is obvious that no one here wants to join and thinks we don't know what we are doing. So we are done here and we aren't coming back to request this again. You can always request to join the AJC yourselves but I know that won't happen. I know about comments said about one of my co-council members KC. Saying she was just given a seat on the council and that she is power hungry. People who have said this are obviously blind. She doesn't do anything to gain power over people, all she does is work hard to help others like a true Jedi. If you are so ignorant to see that she is a very helpful person then the TOTJO proves it can't forgive past arguments and in which case proves they can' join in Unification. I don't really care if this offends any of you and if no one likes me here (which no one does anyways). Anyways the UJ is done here and i wouldn't be surprised if people were happy to see us go.

Kreia

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 10 months ago #4131 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:UJ withdrwing our request
Although a deeper explanation of the AJC was requested by a few of the memebrs here, in order to learn more what it is about, I still do not know much about it. As far as past arguments with KC are concerned, as one of the newer members (and there are a great deal of those), I have no idea what they were about. If someone has made such a comment about KC how can the rest of us be responsible for that? Obviously if you don`t care then there is nothing more to talk about.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #4134 by
Replied by on topic Re:UJ withdrwing our request
kreia wrote:

The UJ is withdrawing its request for the TOTJO to join the AJC. It is obvious that no one here wants to join and thinks we don't know what we are doing. So we are done here and we aren't coming back to request this again. You can always request to join the AJC yourselves but I know that won't happen. I know about comments said about one of my co-council members KC. Saying she was just given a seat on the council and that she is power hungry. People who have said this are obviously blind. She doesn't do anything to gain power over people, all she does is work hard to help others like a true Jedi. If you are so ignorant to see that she is a very helpful person then the TOTJO proves it can't forgive past arguments and in which case proves they can' join in Unification. I don't really care if this offends any of you and if no one likes me here (which no one does anyways). Anyways the UJ is done here and i wouldn't be surprised if people were happy to see us go.

Kreia

Kreia,
it is quite possible that the information regarding this issue was not presented in the best possible way. many wanted to know more, and got no more info. with more information then an informed decision could be made. i was one who voted to unite, even with the limited info we had, i still wanted for unification. as far as any rumors or whatever about KC, i know she is a good Jedi, as do many others, do not let what a few say in the shadows have such a profound effect on your emotions. these who say this \"crap\" in whispers and in the shadows have not the intestinal fortitued to say in the Light of Day what they would in shadows and whispers. its probably the same jealous cowards that started the same stupid stuff way back last year. some people can not let go of the hate, even if it is unfounded

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #4144 by
Kreia,
Why was there no further information provided about UJ or AJC as requested by the members here at TOTJO? Why would we accept to join or request to join something we still have no information about? It is hard for us to make an educated decision when we have nothing to go off of. How can you brand all the members here when about 90% of them have no idea what you are talking about?
Who is bad mouthing Master KC? She is a valued member of our temple who has proven herself time and time again and I, for one, would stand up for her.
Finally, you don't care if what you said offends anyone? You need to meditate on such an action as it is not the Jedi way and I'm sure you are very aware of this. If you search inside yourself I'm sure you will find you are better than that. How can you judge that no one likes you here? I've only read this post and one other regarding the UJ/AJC joining request, how can I and others not like you? We know nothing about you. I believe you are making too many assumptions here, Kreia.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #4145 by
Unity if a very good goal, but unity can not be pushed or scheduled.

Other Jedi have tried to do it over the years. I can give you links to those floating \"ghost\" Unity Jedi sites.

Kreia...when you first started the Unity Jedi I had not done a lot of research on it. Since then I have seen the futility of it...or I would not have been so for it, and I'm sorry for that.

I think unity is happening normally and naturally, as people join one another in conversation, and also this does take getting to know one another... A post here or there every other week isn't going to do it.

Already at thejediismway, Rev Snyder (I think he's from here) is getting together with some of us local Michiganders. Since I am such a Jedi \"site slut\" (heh heh... ) I know quite a few more from other sites.

We all want to meet up, talk, and simply have a nice time in fellowship with other Jedi. (There are a lot of Jedi in the Ohio/Michigan area for some reason?)

It's an exciting time to be a Jedi! But Unity is a people movement at the grassroots level, not an organizational one .

...Just my two cents... (Don't take it personally Kreia or KC...it's been tried and tried...and if you want unity...you must become part it?)

-Asta Sophi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #4154 by
Replied by on topic Dont walk! Run from the UJ!
Bylar wrote:

kreia wrote:

Kreia

Kreia,
it is quite possible that the information regarding this issue was not presented in the best possible way. many wanted to know more, and got no more info. with more information then an informed decision could be made. i was one who voted to unite, even with the limited info we had, i still wanted for unification. as far as any rumors or whatever about KC, i know she is a good Jedi, as do many others, do not let what a few say in the shadows have such a profound effect on your emotions. these who say this \"crap\" in whispers and in the shadows have not the intestinal fortitued to say in the Light of Day what they would in shadows and whispers. its probably the same jealous cowards that started the same stupid stuff way back last year. some people can not let go of the hate, even if it is unfounded

Bylar you are about the only one from the past (that comes to my mind) that hasn't been a buffoon about this order/website and I appreciate and respect you for that and your honesty and good-natured soul shines through and through.

I have been involved unwillingly and unswervingly and have been called by phone and private email asking me (quite awhile back) to commit treacherous acts involving back-stabbing, treason and usurping of intellectual property..... please understand I'd have none of it but these same so-called jedi come here and make slights about the site and our way handling things, and slurs about people and frankly I am fed up with it.

Now, from what I gather from my senses (take it or leave it) there is a lot of mad people that are missing the power they had before and they want it back.... TS

They would like to control this temple but they don't really want to work for it they'd rather have it handed to them but, that's not happening so they want to try to rule vicariously via some outside self imposed unification counsel..... I say BS on that as well.

I just want to re-iterate; I had nothing to do with this order before this web site began but, I have had a few run-ins from the so called pre-schism jedi's and everytime they don't get exactly what they WANT ---- they get negative. I couldn't but notice your reference to \"crap\" which is what I wrote in response to KC's negative shouts as this JEDI was bitching about the site in the Shout box.... for future reference if someone doesn't want a scathing remark then send your negative comments to the contact list or me. All she was doing was stirring up crap to get attention in my opinion. Everyone has a right to quote from whatever text they wish here, so much for unification when one of the counsel from them wants to impose what can be quoted from???!!!!!! It already stinks of power hungry mongrels to me.

MTFBWY
and good day. :)

Jim Dunn

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #4159 by
jidun,
i had no knowledge of the shout box issue or was was said. it must have happened and scrolled off b4 i saw it. none the less, i wish to thank you for your kind words regarding myself. i try to be as neutral as possible, and that is not easy as im sure you have found out the hard way. there are a few people that when they get into thier minds what they think is right, they have to slap everyone around them with it till they see the same thing. others just go around making noise and thinking they are doing something good. some are just so darned over jealous it can seem like they are doing both. in thier hearts and minds they are not intending to stir the \"crap\" pot, but that is exactly what happens. and we all know what happens when that gets strirred, it undoubtedly hits the fan and everyone gets coverd with it.

as far as the calls and pm's to do these unsavory things you have described, it would serve you well to save copys of the pm's and if possible to record the conversations where these things are said. now many states have laws about recording someone without thier permission, and the legal grounds for use in court, but this is not one of the type of situations where we would need the conversation for court, just to inform the correct parties of the incident and actions/behavior of the individual.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #4161 by
k there was a typo in my last post i wanted to correct, the word \"jealous\" should read \"zealous\" and that is a big difference one letter makes
thanks
bylar

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi