Public apology

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2992 by
Public apology was created by
Dear Community of Temple of the Jedi Order,

many of you may know me, I go by Luthien Around here.
I would just like to take this time to tell you all that I am deeply sorry for lying to you all about who I really am. I'm really 18, just graduated High School in fact. My boyfriend's name is Mark and I'm not Married, I don't have any children yet and I have never dealt with losing someone close to my because of SIDS. When I registered for this site I put in all my real information. When my brother saw that I was in the chat he said to lie about my age and marital status to keep all the Preverts away, so seeing the logic behind it I did it. My bigest mistake was never signing out, so while I was at school My brother would log on and talk in the chat using my name, he is the one that said I had children and he is the one woh said I had lost one to sids. when I found out I played along which was wrong on my part. I am here to reconcile and hopfully be forgiven of my sin. I hope that the few friends I have here will not shy away from me and hopefully try to get to know the real me.
I again am sorry for what I have done.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2993 by
Replied by on topic Re:Public apology
I forgive you friend, its good to have the real you back again.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2994 by
i forgive you Emily.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2995 by
Sister Luthien,
you need not our forgiveness but only to fogive yourself and strive to keep honesty in your thoughts, posts, actions and deeds. such things will always lead to positive circumstances. the biggest lesson here is to log out when not at the keyboard lol. by remembering how you felt after you made the decision to go along with and perpetuate these non-truths, that memory will aid you in future detering of similar issues. thoughts are things, words, posts, chats, all are things and can cause undetermined circumstances when non-truths are involved. just the thought of keeping all the details straight can cause unbelieveable stress and even physical manifistations of injury or sickness. when it is truth there is no stress created to keep the details in line. no sub-conscious vioce saying how wrong it is, to tell and perpetuate these non-truths. many that suffer from a dibilitating affliction called \"pathological lieing\" can not determine the truth or reality from thier dilusional diatribe of non-truths. as you have taken responsibility for your actions, this is obvious proof that you do not suffer from this and indeed have the ability to determine the difference. always remember that truth, even when distasteful, is the most positive and direct avenue to the Path Of The Light To The Living Force

bylar

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2996 by
It is in the Pardoning that we are pardoned. Peace be with you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3028 by
All is forgiven. I can only echo Bylar and Bishop Whiteman's words.

It is in the Pardoning that we are pardoned.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3040 by
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something.
Use that knowledge to grow. All is forgiven MTFBWY

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 10 months ago #3042 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Public apology
You have shown the true qualities of a Jedi. Many could be proud to have your honesty. I can understand your worries of being open. Internet certainly does have its dangers. But maybe you have given others the courage to be more open. The 16 (10) basic tachings says: \"Even things that happen which seem negative have a purpose, though that purpose is not easy to see\".

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi