This is a happy post!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2954 by
This is a happy post! was created by
so, i have been reading all the posts that have been going on and listening in on the falsh chats. I gotta say, it's all kinda angry and/or depressing/serious. So i am posting this topic, reguardless of how it really is (just telling you what i am personally seeing), and telling u all to SMILE!:laugh: Everyone needs to take a short break and laugh at something, smile at someone, or something positive! Jedi need breaks to. So anyways...if u ever want to cry from laughing so hard, just PM me.

:side: Perris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2955 by
Replied by on topic Re:This is a happy post!
PS. i was really excited to hit 100 posts. just thought u should know. lol

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2988 by
so true, evryone needs a good laugh every now and then.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2997 by
i agree for some reason the flash chats always turn into an argument, or i want it my way or nothing, i have been guilty as have many others in this. so lets all try at the end of the day to listen to perris on this, and leave with a smile.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5987 by
Alright....it's time to whip this out again. As long as disput remains in the halls of OUR temple, the hapy post will keep showing up till it's deleted and/or i am banned or if the disputs stop and there is no need for this. So once again, here is our simple smile reminder! and also a reminder to breathe. Sometimes, if you forget to do that, you pass out becuase scientist recently discovered that you need air or something really dumb to survive. After 236 trials, 5 out of 5 people passed out once they stopped breathing. Learn something new everyday.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5988 by
War_Beauty wrote:

Alright....it's time to whip this out again. As long as disput remains in the halls of OUR temple, the hapy post will keep showing up till it's deleted and/or i am banned or if the disputs stop and there is no need for this. So once again, here is our simple smile reminder! and also a reminder to breathe. Sometimes, if you forget to do that, you pass out becuase scientist recently discovered that you need air or something really dumb to survive. After 236 trials, 5 out of 5 people passed out once they stopped breathing. Learn something new everyday.

Thank you. I am happy now. No problems that some coffee and a few Valium can't lick.

John

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5991 by
i disagree with Valium. Pain meds should only be used if the person is severely injured, not to make life go away for a spell.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 9 months ago #5992 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:This is a happy post!
\"Happiness sneaks in through a door you didn`t know you left open.\"

John Barrymore

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5993 by
haha, THERE YOU ARE HANS! i was waiting for you to say something! You guys, Hans rocks!

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 9 months ago #5994 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:This is a happy post!
\"The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.\"

Victor Hugo

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi