PODCAST!!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2488 by
PODCAST!! was created by
I am soon going to begin recording a Podcast every couple of weeks on a wide array of topics regarding Jediism. If anyone has a topic they'd like to hear about please post them in here and if it is within range of my knowledge i will be happy to address them. Alternatively/Conversely if you have any questions regarding Jediism or other faiths and how they relate to Jediism that you think I should address pleas epost those as well.

I am essentially calling upon my Brothers and Sisters to pitch in and make this as fun as possible. The more we have to talk about the easier it will be for me to keep it from being boring and make it as educational as possible at the same time.

MTFBWY and thank you all in advance for your help and your thoughts.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2516 by
Replied by on topic Re:PODCAST!!
By the way, You dont have to have an mp3 player to listent o a podcast. You can listen to them right on your PC too.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2519 by
Sounds like a good deal Bishop Whiteman. I will be awaiting the first installment.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2521 by
as will i.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 10 months ago #2524 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:PODCAST!!
I would also be very gratefull. Thanks Tom.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi