A Message of Great Import.

More
15 years 11 months ago #15797 by Zanthan Storm
My fellow Jedi,

For those who know me not. I am Michael Z. Jedi. I wish to speak openly about the events of the past couple days, or rather whats going on now.

This is sterile conjecture. I to do not wish for there to be secrecy, and there is not. To quickly address the master's forum, it is like the apprectices forum, but for master's. No secret dealings, but people throwing around ideas( ie teaching techniques that prove useful).

To address the more important thing and I must admit brother Xiam put it best. We are Jedi, this temple was made for peace. I agree we should not let anger and outrage rule our hearts. Brother Daniel is right also, blame is useless, it only makes things more difficult.

I for one am in mourning. We have lost many a Friends in this, it has made us fight amongst ourselves as well with others.

If you wish to fix this problem, if you wish to make this place better, to restore the order from chaos. We must remember we are Jedi, and we last throughout, we have a duty and dedication to eachother.

I will lay my life on the line for any Jedi or Sith who has earned my respect.

I have high expectations for this Temple. We all should.

Foremost I am a Husband, My wife would kill me for lieing. Next I am Medic, I don't lie to my patients. I am a Master Arch Bishop of this Order, I will not and can not lie to those who have trusted in me to teach them. I do not believe any of the other Master's would intentionally either.

I will say this and I request you meditate apon it:

This was a blow to both the temples, this was not a planned thing. I dont think either parties wished this. If we are to be Jedi, let us focus on releasing our emotions peacefully and constructively rather than lashing out.

Find something good, rely on your bonds as Jedi. Trust in the Force and eachother.

We fear lies, and it has been said fear is the mind killer.

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15799 by
Replied by on topic Re:A Message of Great Import.
this temple is a wonderful place. I have met many who have enriched my soul I beg for this mess to end it must if this temple is to continue to live

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15803 by
i agree with the above!

being absent i'm not sure what i missed and probably don't want to know.
it saddens me to return to some anger and drama.
being gone was like being away from my family, and it seems my family was not getting along...
I for one come here to be among like minded people. it's a place of knowledge, love, and peace. it would sadden me to see this change.
the first line of our code is \"There is no emotion; there is peace\"
let us hold that in our minds and hearts.
and if for no other reason- then as a favor to the neutral guy who missed it all and like everyone, lets all kiss and make up!

or else, i've been accused of shooting rainbows out my butt- don't make me shoot anyone! :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15848 by
I've been gone to. But what ever happened happened. There things that you can not take back no matter how much you may wish to. That being said all you can do is try and deal with whatever problems arise.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15857 by
Thank you Master for putting in great perspective. MYTFBW us all

Srups - Todd

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi