CORRECTING MISGUIDED THOUGHTS AND OTHER STUFF

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15787 by
Firstly, it has come to my attention that there is a childish playground rumour circulating this forum that I and another member are somehow having a relationships.... umm small problem, called the Atlantic Ocean. I am friends with many on here it does not mean I am having relationships with anyone

Next thing Myself and others have been made use of for the pleasure of others internal petty bickering. We the victims of this know full well who the instigators are, naming them serves no purpose. All i and the others ever did is have the well being of the this temple, its members and the community at heart, we did what was and is right, I stand by all my actions.

However my trust as has that of others, both directly and indirectly involved has be broken irreparably. Therefore I feel I can no longer remain within this temple I feel I cannot trust the leadership, I also now feel I can no longer trust many others who are probably simply innocent bystanders.

So I have taken the difficult decision to leave, although I could possibly reconsider if I and the others made use of, receive proper apologies from those involved, I am not stupid, and you know who you are, but this will not heal the wounds inflicted in terms of trust.

I also know that others feel as hurt and betrayed as i do and too are considering leaving this temple. they say home is where the heart is and I placed my heart within this temple only for it to be stabbed with poison through the back by those I looked upon and trusted without question.

If these people are as true Jedi as they believe themselves to be they will step forward and do this one small thing. If not, well, to the rest of the members, please be careful.

I hate to leave, but refuse to be made a fool of, If those whom I contacted over concerns knew of them before we 'made fools' of ourselves, they just lost all trust and loyalty from me and the others. I also feel the other members should take heed and look within their own hearts as to who the true worthy leaders and Masters are within this temple. Not all within are true Jedi.

This post was extremely difficult for me to post, and in some ways didn't want to do it, but my heart told me its necessary for all.

For those true followers of the force

MTFBWY - A (bows whilst stepping backward)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15788 by
A few things that I feel are necessities...

First off, there have been things going on lately which have, for the majority, only given incomplete (and therefore, confusing) glimpses into.

Secondly, I feel this is due to a lack of trust, not of you or those involved, but of those who are not involved. A lack of trust which suggests we are not \"capable\" or \"trustworthy\" enough to handle what you and others are dealing with.

Thirdly, I was of the (apparently mistaken) impression that Jedi are to not only be humble (an issue of pride should not exist whatsoever), but should be working as a group. As is true with all relating to the Force, what affects one invariably affects all.

Which I do not feel all are aware of, as many seem to feel we are not highly-ranked or otherwise able to deal with the problems at hand.

I would not wish to put those involved under a microscope, nor single them out, nor leave due to this... but I would like to at least get some glimpse of why everybody is so antagonistic towards each other, so that the rest of us can sort the issues out as well, and hopefully we can all come to some sort of agreement.

Again, I was of the (also again, seemingly mistaken) impression that the Jedi were supposed to work as one. That we are not meant to keep secrets from one another, particularly when it relates to Jedi matters.

The instant we seek to separate ourselves from each other is the instant we begin falling apart. I would very much like to not see this happen.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15789 by
Kana I agree with you wholeheartedly, as I have told others, I thought I had found a home here, but I guess this is just another waypoint on my path. I don't feel anyone should be made a fool of when it is undeserving, and when trying to defend the Temple. What was done was for the good of the Temple, and if the knowledge was already there those who had their laugh should have made it known rather than dragging it out, all this unpleasantness could have been avoided.
MTFBWYA

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15790 by
My thoughts exactly Xiam and is why i feel continued presence here untenable

More
15 years 11 months ago #15791 by Garm
I would like to add something here. Those who know me, you know that I say little but when the time deserves it, well...this is one of those times...

I have been away, and upon my return what do I find? I find my House (5th Rite) is destroyed, ashes, eliminated. I do not know all the details of what led to its downfall but I am very pissed that things were allowed to get out hand enough to warrent it's removal. I hear lots of things about this person or that rumor...the bottom line is MY Rite is gone with my work and the work of others along with it. Thanks for the welcome back my friends.

It doesn't really matter, the 5th rite is like a church building, a faction can burn it to the ground, but in the end it is only a building, the ideals of any given following dwell not in the shell of bricks and mortor (in our case the Bytes of cyberspace) but within the hearts of its followers.

Over my time here I have seen countless members leave in anger, I do not like to see this happen, but it happens. Ces't la vie, I refuse to get my panties in a knot over this or any other 'Issue' members leave as a result of, I will not mince words, Come, stay, leave...it is a free Temple, make of it what you will...or not...

Oh, I wish to go on record that I have never forced anyone to join the 5th Rite aginst their will, The choice is and always was up to them... Hey, the more members in my Rite (at the time) only ment more work for me.

The matter of rank and being informed do not go hand in hand. I have been a member in good standing for some time, I am a Master, and Bishop, have been an Arch-Bishop of two Rites, held office with the SAA, and I'm still a moderator. With all that I have never been party to any 'secrets' or inside information, I have never been in on any of the top workings of this site. Maybe I don't want to be.

As far as the apprenticeship system, it is public knowledge that I am not a fan of it. I was trained off site where my Master was the only Master and he handled evey student on the public forum...where all could be seen and everyone learned a little from each others lessons, not to say that there is anything whong with ours, it's just not my cup of tea. Since I've been here I've read every piece of lesson material that is posted. One can self learn just as well as have a Master. There is no excuse to not learn. Questions, I will answer every question to the best of my ability. There is not a Master on this site who would refuse a query. Not having a Master is only a stumbling block if one allows it to be.

The matter of Hidden and Secret forums...YES they exist...there is a restricted youth forum, and a hidden Masters forum here on this site. The Temple of the Sith is a Sith Site open to all...and yes there is a Hidden Masters forum as well...so what of it? when sufficient rank is reached these restricted areas can be open to you...do your time, lessons and until that day; deal with it.

Guess I'm on the road to making (loosing?) more friends here once again...

May the Force Serve You Well...

Lord Garm
Dark Lord of the Sith Rite
Master of the Shadows
Follower of None

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15792 by
Sir im not sure what rite your from but as Jedi we dont look for apologies we look for resolve.

Your post seems very anger driven so if you could,when your cooled of re read your post and see that a Jedi would not waist his time with the amount of emotion placed into the thread.

I've been filled in from one side of the line.I dont know your side but this is not the way to fix any thing.Publicly posting it was not the best idea this is a personal matter witch has nothing to do with the teaching and learning of our members this is not highschool if you have a problem please fix it out side of the temple.

\"You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack. \"
-Yoda

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15793 by
I have had just about enough of these past days events. This is suppose to be a temple of peace not destruction. I WILL NOT tolerate such behavior from masters and admin. We are jedi what ever transpired is over now.we need to stay united and build. let us not distrust or fight each other. we are all adults so please lets rebuild and strengthen each other please

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15794 by
firewolf wrote:

I have had just about enough of these past days events. This is suppose to be a temple of peace not destruction. I WILL NOT tolerate such behavior from masters and admin. We are jedi what ever transpired is over now.we need to stay united and build. let us not distrust or fight each other. we are all adults so please lets rebuild and strengthen each other please

I'll be following in on what firewolf said. We're not children here, and we are (unless I've been sorely mistaken) Jedi.

I could've sworn Jedi sought peace and harmony. Tranquility. Diplomacy.

I'm doing my best to remain objective on the whole subject, but... I'd like to quote a non-Jedi (and, in fact, an Imperial Governor) on this...

\"This bickering is pointless.\" - Grand Moff Tarkin.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15795 by
Just adding to Garm's post
There are Hidden forums but we dont keep anything from you.

We talk about it with the masters so the opinions can be clear and few.its up to your master to fill you in on whats going on.
If you dont know about what we talk about its because your master hasn't told you about it.

And Garm's right there are things that Only masters should know.For example Our lesson plans.Even in school your not allowed to see your teachers lesson plans.Or look at the tests before every one else.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi