ATTENTIOMN ALL MEMBERS and PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS!!!!!:

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
15 years 11 months ago #15774 by Neaj Pa Bol
This message is coming from one PISSED OFF CHARTER MEMBER, Cardinal Bishop and Member!!! I will not sit back and let this continue. I am not afraid of anyone here and WILL NOT STAND for actions that are despicable!!

Not so very long ago, a little over a year ago, this Temple went through some drastic changes and now that harmony that has grown, That thought is now clamoring in the halls of secrecy, intimidation, and deceit.

When one becomes a member here, there are principals, Creeds, Code and Doctrine. One thing a member need not be afraid of is standing for themselves and not be deceived, intimidated or threatened into what Rite they choose or which Jedi or Sith they choose. IT IS YOUR OWN DECISION, NOT SOMEONE IN ANY WAY OR MEANS TO JOIN THE RITE YOU DO NOT WANT TO JOIN BUT HAVE SO UNDER STRESS!!

If any, and I mean if any member has been deceived, intimidated or threatened into a Rite they really do not want to be in, PM me. I will not divulge anyone's name that comes to me or War Beauty or Br. John. This is a Serious Matter!!!!!!! One that all members have a right to choose their path and not be dictated too!!!

The only ones at this point you should worry about is War Beauty, myself and Br. John if you are in this situation and are afraid to speak up. Our private emails can be gotten from our profiles if you feel more secure in contacting us that way.

THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED OR ACCEPTED HERE!!!!

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 11 months ago #15775 by Zanthan Storm
I agree, I count myself as one as well, Please let us know. This kind of behavior is against the very rules of tolerance and truth that we as Jedi and Sith embrace when we take that oath.

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15776 by
I know i have little value around here but please do not do anything at this time, everything is under control and all will be sorted n clear when the time is right, rest assured the matters are in hand
More
15 years 11 months ago #15778 by Zanthan Storm
Don't count yourself short, you have great value here. I appreciate your work, i know you have worked hard on this.

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi