Replied by on topic Re:Gays?
If you're gay that's cool, we accept everyone regardless of anything,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15621 by
We are all brothers and sisters in this world. I believe you will find no judgement in our eyes.

Srups

More
15 years 11 months ago #15624 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:Gays?
If you don't like gay folks that's fine but no computers for you. If Alan Turing hadn't invented the machines that broke the Nazi Enigma Code, baseball games in the U.S. might be starting with a very different national anthem today.

Alan Turing's career included the development of revolutionary new concepts in digital computing. The computer you are using at this very moment wouldn't have been possible without his work. Unfortunately, his career and life were cut short when he was driven to suicide by an experimental hormone treatment he was ordered to take for a year due to being convicted of homosexuality, a crime in Great Britain at the time (1952).

Born 23 June 1912(1912-06-23)
London, England

Died 7 June 1954 (aged 41)
Wilmslow, Cheshire, England

Founder of The Order
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15626 by
It's still illegal to be seen as anything more than a little cheerful in the UK never mind out right gay

:laugh:

:silly: :lol:

There is an old literature book on my dads shelf called writing made gay... dont worry i checked just to be sure :P

MTFBWY - A

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15746 by
Why should not we accept you? God likes diversity and if he created you to be a little different from the major population, he must have done it for a purpose. We accept all, and you should accept that you are gay and not to be ashamed for it. I can feel it from you a little, even if you made it up. To be a gay is a good thing, not a bad thing. People who say that homosexuality is a bad thing mostly have issues themselves. Don't let them come to your brain. We are not like that. We will like you for what person you are, not hate you for what you are. Join us. Our arms are open to you. You gonna like it here, I promise :-)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi