anger within

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1450 by
anger within was created by
now we as people from time to time will have anger building inside us. it could be from anything or anyone. the more it builds the worse it gets. we all know this it isn't a secret, but do we know how to control it when we let it out. there are punching bags, video games, sports, and other people. now the last one i don't suggest it can ruin relationships, friendships, and just you're reputation as a person. its not worth it, by any means. so what i suggest is this, when you get angry what do you do? i know i do martial arts, and rock climbing when i can. so what does everyone else do, every thing helps and all of our suggestions could help one another for freeing our anger in a positive way, new ideas so to speak. so please don't be shy. and MTFBWY all.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1451 by
Replied by on topic Re:anger within
Well all I really do is breath through it, for me this works like a charm. I take in a deep breath through my nose and hold it for 5 seconds, and then I let it out slowly, the slower and more gently the better. I make sure to drop my shoulders when I exhale, letting go of the tension that the anger has built up in me. Works every time. While I'm doing this I also keep in mind that getting angry is MY choice. I can't stop things from happening, but I CAN control my reaction to those things.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1457 by
I am here to deliver a warning to all Jedi

I am the Sith Lord Darth Dan. I am here to tell you the Sith are here, within your very safe hold, and already the strings of our wrok are being sown. Soon the Jedi order will be torn from within and fall into chaos. You will fall and the Sith will rule

With anger comes the power to rule the galaxy

the warning has been given, all Jedi beware

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1458 by
Here i send a back up Waring to all Jedi that reside here

I am the Sith Lord Darth Karp

We are planting the seeds to your downfall Jedi.. We have been doing so for a very long time..

Example..

We have eaten chocolate cookies for morning tea and Fanta.. All, at the same... TIME!!

We win, thx for ur time, and a big hi from Scotland! Hi5! ^^

P.S, Sith Own

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1465 by
At the moment of the anger cresting, I do much as Merin Kyo Den. A deep breath can do a great deal to help. I also take my anger out in a positive way, during my workout. A good run or lifting session releases so much tension it is amazing, not to mention what it does for your physical health. Even a nice walk in the great outdoors does wonders. If I feel myself getting overwhelmed, I take off to the mountains and just spend a day by myself out in nature. It just depends on the situation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1487 by
I tend to Chew it over with a Twix...lol

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1489 by
I use animal therepy to help calm me down (yes i have returned!)

As a note to the sith lords....we are not role-playing here. Go and give your cryptic warnings elsewhere. They are not welcomed here.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1490 by
I will do a couple of things. I will either medtitate, just go sit in the woods in my back yard, hit something (unfortunaly for my hand it is usualy a metal locker), or during wreastling season I will take it all out on either my partner during practice or my opponet durring a match. I will actualy perpously get angry so I can take it out on my opponet. Shooting a gun also helps.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1529 by
I'm not sure these are techniques to be employed by anyone here. I understand where you are and hope to learn of it more....but I'm not sure anyone else should be getting angry on purpose. Perhaps simply snapping into a slimJim would be prefferable. I know it would be far yummier...lol.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi