What is it like being a Master?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13661 by
I would like for a Master, to explain some of the ups and downs of traing someone.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #13662 by Jon
It all depends on the apprentice.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13664 by
It is a lot of work and a heavy responsibility. Once you find someone you think might be a good apprentice for your type of teaching you have to confirm to yourself they will make a good appprentice. How this is done is according to the teacher, be it a Master or a Knight. Once you make the committment to train someone the responsibilities grow from there. You have to prepare your lessons both from the basic Jedi teachingsof the Temple, and also from your own knowledge and understandings of the Force, and the Rite you have committed too. The Force will guide you even as a Master, we can all still learn.
May The Force Be With You Always.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13665 by
Thank you,
I wanted all the initiates who are impatient for Masters(including myself) to understand what you all go through, in an effort to pass on what you know in the best way you know how.

Thanks again.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/session/src/Storage/NativeStorage.php on line 135