Net Neutrality

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13613 by
Net Neutrality was created by
Do not start reading unless you have time to read allot of bad spelling and horrible grammar.

Recently I've come across a youtube group that fights for Internet Neutrality.They just posted up a video about companies that are trying to put a limit on the amount of your bandwidth and access to the internet.This is happening in the UK.I know it has nothing to do with some of you but you must understand that what happens on one part of the world affects the rest.
Right now there is company that wants you to pay for the better services for surten sites. Right now you can be who ever you want on the internet your no more and no less than anybody else.Sites like myspace youtube and forum sites like this one will be cut off from the masses and only people that can pay will be allowed in.Right now its just a few companies trying to do this but if one gets away with it than more will try to make money the same way.Thats what the world is all about.MONEY!
The thing is that the internet is up for grabs.There is no real Power that will stop this from happening.Some of us Jedi are looking for a way to help well this is your chance.As a Sentinel I found a small amount of the dark side.Its growing.We have to stop it while its still small.If your part of any public site let it be known that things will change for our free equal internet unless you keep your eyes open and dont support companies that want to be a part of internet control.One such company is virgin media.If they get away with it More ISPs will get in on it.Stop this fire while its small!

Here is a link to the video.They will explain it better.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AA5ZR_jxdXU

They make funny videos but to show you that if the internet doesn't like you they get rid of you even if you didn't do anything THAT bad.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13624 by
Replied by on topic Re:Net Neutrality
WOW, so they will have control over information. And they will even be able to virtually erase you online? all i can say is OMG

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13670 by
Replied by on topic Re:Net Neutrality
guys this is no joke this is real stuff.If we dont speak out and let people know that this has started than soon we will all have to pay for the sites we want...like TV and thats LAME!!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi