Torn!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13596 by
Torn! was created by
I'm torn between the Light and the Dark. I would love to be Jedi in the strictest sense of the word, but in reality we all have Darkness in us and it would be untrue to ourselves and hinder our growth to deny what we are. I have more Light than Dark in me, but I personally don't feel that it is wrong to let some of the Dark thoughts, or emotions come to the surface and be known. It would be living a lie. And in being a Jedi or Sith, they both live their true self. I cannot call myself a Jedi because of the Darkness in me, and not a Sith because of the light in me. If anyone can understand or offer advice, please do.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #13597 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Torn!
Here we accept all who wish to walk through our gates. Light, Dark, it matters not. One can belong to a Rite, or many Rites, or none. The choice is yours to make.

We respect one other. This is a Temple of advancement, of enlightenment, where we learn from each others viewpoints and ideals.

I am a shadow because I have the Darkness within...there is no sense in hiding from it, but there is still a place among these wonderful people here for me. I have been here for some time now and dispite my lack of brilliancy, I belong and continue to learn...the Brothers and Sisters here are no less than family.

So do not be torn Brother, here you are free to explore and settle into whatever role you feel fits you best.

So again...Welcome B)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13598 by
Replied by on topic Re:Torn!
Thanks for helping me understand better what is going on here and for welcoming me. I believe the Fifth is calling me.

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #13599 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Torn!
:)

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #13602 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:Torn!
Thank you for this post. It's true for most of us but few admit it. You need not be conflicted or troubled. You already know in your bones that even God can't have light without dark. A front without a back. Or a top without a bottom.

Br. John adores problems which are not really problems as the solution always seems grand; you're a Pure Land Grey Jedi.

Problem solved.

MTFBWY,

Br. John+

Founder of The Order

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13603 by
Br. John can u give me a definition of a Pure Land Grey Jedi?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13648 by
I'm pretty sure you can put that definition in your sig. :)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13658 by
I believe you are correct in your assessment of my nature. I am Pure Land Grey Jedi!

May You Dwell In The Force

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi