Another way of thinking / Being different

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13408 by
Have you ever noticed that you may difference from the others in the way how do you feel and see the world?

I see something magical and beautiful in almost everything, and I realised that most people don't. They see just \"a form\", don't look at what is underneath. Which I find very strange. I guess that I think the same way as Nightcrawler in X-Men 2: The evolution (if you have seen it). And I have found that other people find it odd... or worse, strange. Sometimes, it makes me feel different, in a good or a bad way. I think that being \"unique\" can be a good thing sometimes, but being SO different...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13410 by
Well as you know, \"Your focus determines your reality\". Your seeing the world as you do is a prime example that the world we live in we author from within and not form without. Two people can look at the same tree and one will see wood and the other will see the power of creation at work, it's all based in our internal perspectives. As doctor Wayne says, \"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change\". You keep on looking at the world just as you do my friend, the world is a better place for it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13412 by
to true, personally i view the world threw my emotions, and that is one reason why people find me so crazy :) i am arguably the wierdest one in my family and everyone has admitted except for maybe my dad but he is strange too, lol. When i look at something i see the energy involved, i break it down to its base molicules and see that the more pliable something it the more energy there is within the object, i enjoy rocks and nature very much because even our hardest elements have energy, they have a force that i can feel with my emotions.
I guess the real strangness with me is i see the world with the heart of a poet, the eyes of a scientist, and the soul of very spiritual person. I am just a bundle of thoughts, lol.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13435 by
Anora^una_Ilorn wrote:

I guess the real strangness with me is i see the world with the heart of a poet, the eyes of a scientist, and the soul of very spiritual person. I am just a bundle of thoughts, lol.

How about the mind of a philosopher? :cheer:

A random geeky note - the second X-Men movie is titled \"X2: X-Men United.\" If that's what Calucifer was referring to... if not, then I'm probably lost. I should probably read and watch more X-Men stuff...

I'm of the mind that none of us are particularly unique, when it comes to physicality. We're all just assortments of the same atoms, which are all the assortments of the same subatomic particles.

Then again, when it comes to ourselves as sentient beings - our souls - we're also made of the same stuff... but it's our individual will that separates us from each other, and makes us fully unique.

But I'm probably just paraphrasing everyone who posted before me, heh.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13474 by
No, you donĀ“t. You have the point in many ways, in fact, I could learn from your wisdom.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13614 by
Our uniqueness is from our interest and our interaction with people who are similar to us. Not exactly like us but similar, with subtle differences. I realized late in life that I would rather associate with people who are between 70 and 80 percent like myself. Any more and i'm hanging with myself and i get bored, any less and there is too much difference. I see things in a cautious optimism, knowing that 5 percent of everything I do or am involved with goes to crap, but since i expect it, I just laugh it off and dont worry myself with it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13623 by
Good way to think because we can never expect what will happen next, if you expect a little bad in your life you will not be so overwhelmed by it when it happens, if none comes then you can say cool, this week/month/year was so bad. If a little extra comes your way you could always say well at least it wasn't more. *thumbs up*

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi