Myself in General

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13295 by
Myself in General was created by
to be honest, i'm a very simple person to figure out. i just have so many sides and view points that i seem complex, lol.

i'm a former Catholic, now Pagan witch, though i felt that i was out of place in my prodominently Christian family. most would call that being rebelious, but truthfully, i always felt drawn to nature and what it could bring to the world around me. when i turned 18, i decided to convert to Paganism and openly practice the beliefs that i had been developing over the years.

i'm a water element witch and i'm slightly empathic, also i can sometimes tell who is good or bad for me to hang around with. i have influences from air and fire elements thus im very intuitive and have an emotional side with an explosive temper. this can cause me some trouble at times.

i love to draw. people are a passion of mine in the field. i like the form and contures of the human figure as every person is different. this allows my skills to become more broadened as i progress. i've been drawing since i was in kindergarten and prefer black and white to color drawings.

i'm a bit headstrong and impulsive, but have enough sense to avoid the situations that would cause me serious anguish. i also display great wisdom, not to sound like i have an inflated ego, when it comes time to help others with their problems or worries. that is, to the best of my abilities.

i have a gentle side, that grants love to some and friendship to others. it is my attractive side and is the side that i try to show for most occasions.

however, when someone greatly disrespects me, my family, or my friends, i get a sour attitude and treat such aggressors with complete disgust and make my feelings known. i tend to drill the subject into the mind of the party in question so that he/she/they will not only get my point but also remember it in the future. my method has proven most effective.

i'm not a violent person, but i don't back down from a fight that cannot be avoided. i was brought up to stand up for myself and to maintain my honor as a result of that action or actions. i am strong willed yet force nothing on others as i am a free thinker and encourage others to do the same.

i believe that every action has an equal yet opposite reaction. thus, a negative action will have an equal yet opposite negative reaction. such as if you jack a car, you will go to jail. this philosophy governs my life accordingly and prevents me from doing anything that i would regret at a later time.

it is my personal belief that everyone deserves a chance. whether or not that person abuses that chance is irrelevant. they are entitled to that chance. any other chances that anyone would receive are conditional as far as i'm concerned.

thanks for listening. i know it was a long read, but i DO talk alot, lol.

MTFBWY B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13299 by
Replied by on topic Re:Myself in General
Its great to learn more about you. I am a Christian but do respect and accept some of the pagan beliefs. For example, the elemental scale. I myself am fire element.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13307 by
Air here, but my birth sign is Earth. I am lucky that way, lol. Anyway, i am sorry, i have not yet read all of it but i am glad to see that you are already making an impact on the Pagan Rite. Welcome to the temple. and i will finish this later, gotta catch a bus. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13309 by
I think I'm fire right? Born on March 25th. Anyway welcome to the temple Arith, I do hope you'll make the most of your time here and continue to post as you just have. If you have any questions always fell free to PM myself or anyone else really, we're all here to help. Most of all please have fun.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13319 by
I'm Fire (July 30), but ascendant is Water. Nice to meet you. Actually, you've got a lot in common with my wife; former Catholic, now Pagan, intuitive and emotional. She's Fire too (boy, is she fire!)
Anyway, wonderful to make your acquaintance. See ya around the boards and MTFBWY.
-Chance

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13330 by
Wow! thanks for the very kind words and i'm glad that i can identify with so many others within the Order:) i will try to post more stuff on the forums as the days and weeks go by so you can get even more familiar with how i behave and feel towards various topics, and in turn, better understand me as a person. as a Jedi. as a friend.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi