Psi Wheels. Are they a good test?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13239 by
Hello brethren. Im new here and I thought it would be a good idea to start some conversations with people so i have a question for everyone. Ive seen online these things called \"psi wheels\" they paper pyramids balanced on a needle designed to test a persons Chi. Supposedly the strength of a persons Chi is measured by how many times a person can spin the wheel in a minute. I would like to here some the more experienced users opinion on this. Is it a good test?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13246 by
I never tried it before, but sounds interesting. Ive used a candle to focus. this is what I do go somewhere quite, where you wont be interupted, make sure theres nothing around the area, safty first. light the candle, sit infront of it. than focus on it be one with the candle feel the candle..

MTFBWY

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13247 by
sounds interesting. Ive learned that the first step to manipulating the force, is learn to feel the energy first. If you can feel it, you dont know what your manipulating.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13264 by
Exactly, sheetiron. I need a lot of practise, I cannot (literally) feel the Force, like if I was able to \"touch\" it. However, I know some meditations that could help you with that. Do you want to know where you can find those?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13288 by
sure that would be most helpful

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13460 by
Um, as someone who is extremely interested in the possible manipulation of the Force via Chi/Psi, I would very much like to learn these meditations as well.

It's kinda one of the things I've aspired for, for a good while, and... I'm not sure if I'm getting very far at the moment. :unsure:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi