Sharing a Podcast...

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
3 years 3 months ago #357390 by Neaj Pa Bol
Wanted to take a moment to share a recent Podcast I was on... The Topic was Cyber Bullying...

Here's the Links to my Twitch and YouTube channels....

YouTube...
https://youtu.be/MX5mPkgxibQ

Twitch...
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/829095387

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #359280 by Neaj Pa Bol
A few months back, I dealt with a Cyber Bullying issue. Unfortunately, it's not only a Celebrity issue, it can happen to anyone in many forms and different platforms... I Stream M-W-TH-F at 7 pm and other days on Twitch and Upload videos to YouTube if I have time around work and IRL things. Mainly SWTOR (Star Wars The Old Republic), Fortnite (with the Grandson), and Control. I was honored to be on a Podcast with Jen Cohn, Voice Actor from SWTOR (Lord Zash and others), OverWatch (Pharah), and many more voices in her Career (back in December)... Originally it was posted in the Outer Rim Section Open Discussions with only the YouTube link, but thought I'd take the time to share it with everyone again with updated links... Hope You Enjoy it, Hope it's Helpful and Educational! (links in the Video on Cyber Bullying for those who may need them or know someone who may need them), I will list both my YouTube and Twitch Links below for viewing...

YouTube:
Nana's Nonsense on Jen Cohn's ASK BIRD MOM REAL TALK Advice Stream... Discussion on CyberBullying

Twitch:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/923824718

"CYBER BULLYING IS NOT OK"

Nana's Nonsense Twitch Channel Trailer

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))
Last edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by Neaj Pa Bol. Reason: typo's
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi