All is Self - Consciousness Collective

More
3 years 10 months ago #352820 by Gisteron
It's just as laughable to think that the "you" is something meaningfully distinguishable from the body that "houses" it, let alone that it could be transferred between different bodies. Yet, here we are.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Rex

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 8 months ago #353516 by
It does seem like all is self.
Or should I say all is the force inclusive
What I mean is for example you or a hand and I am and ear the hand says I don't understand what you mean by you hear ? and i feel things
Are very soft or pretty can't you understand what I'm saying
But we all look at it from different perspectives because we all are part of the force just experiencing life in different ways

I know this is going to sound crazy to most of you
But it seems like for me that is what is going on
It's like the force just wants to experience itself and know who it is from different perspectives.

I just made a quick video on the force and God if anybody wants to look at it today

https://youtu.be/NcSIeR7usAE

More
3 years 8 months ago #353518 by Rex
You can't ship-of-theseus consciousness without at least vaguely attempting to explain what the necessary and sufficient components are. The robots I use at work are reflexive enough to identify themselves (you can query a robot subsystem, and the robot will identify that component as belonging to itself), be aware of their surroundings, and execute commands based partially on those sensory inputs, but no one says they're alive. On the other hand, if they are, that makes me robot god, and I'm due new business cards pretty soon.

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 8 months ago #353685 by
I was just thinking on what is actually fact?

For example from what I have seen and understand only The victors write the history books.
If not for example for sure the United States would have to be labeled as an extreme Terrorist group from its foundation and how it was started and moving forward.

From our history books to or science books we have someone Do a few repeated tests and it is labeled fact even on the chemical periodic table.
For example even let's say gold you look up what molecules make up gold.
And most of the time you put it under a microscope it's right but not always
Sometimes all the molecules don't show up like they should.

I've heard even when splitting and Adam or something similar they say it's actually not split it's actually the same ada. in 2 places at the exact same time.

But it's much easier just to say the fact is it was split.

The same goes with gravity Or even making laws even if the law was illegal to make to begin with.
people would only get stuck on the fact is it's the law you have to obey it .
even if it was a total erroneous illegal law to begin with

We could easily go on all day almost about everything in life that we hold true whether it's religion faith the force laws of nature or whatever it is.

I like the website who shows different people's perspective the North's the South's the right the left Poor middle class or rich

It's all just different sides of the same coin it depends how you look at it.

Just like after taking a psychology class debating whether
" The old is the glass half full or half empty"

Of course the old wise grandmother always has the answer to the most complicated debates on the planet.
She said if you're trying to drink it it's half empty if you trying to fill it up it's half full hahaha.

More
3 years 8 months ago #353751 by rugadd
Sounds a lot like "returning to the source". As if everything is simply make believe and what really is won't happen until what isn't is done playing with itself.

rugadd

More
3 years 8 months ago #353794 by Rex
The way we communicate anything will have bias and flaws, but that doesn't mean that we can't approximate accurate communication.
Isaac Asimov received some fan mail rather similar to this:

The young man then quoted with approval what Socrates had said on learning that the Delphic oracle had proclaimed him the wisest man in Greece. "If I am the wisest man," said Socrates, "it is because I alone know that I know nothing." the implication was that I was very foolish because I was under the impression I knew a great deal.

My answer to him was, "John, when people thought the earth was flat, they were wrong. When people thought the earth was spherical, they were wrong. But if you think that thinking the earth is spherical is just as wrong as thinking the earth is flat, then your view is wronger than both of them put together."

Just because something might not be 100% accurate doesn't mean it's useless or has parity of wrongness with any incorrect idea.

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi