multi-dimensional physics thread (for Gisteron) ;-)

More
27 Jan 2020 12:53 #348894 by forceuser
Well for me I'm a very simple minded person. And I'm not up to speed with modern stuff like most of you here.
After high school and my years in higher education. I think my schools were not as fancy as yours and a little behind The Times.

When I was in school we had more planets in our Solar System's I just learn recently there's not as Many

And of course I have been personally working on experiments subjective to others as it may be that proved and broke all the laws of physics..
So I have been very distracted for years, And I have forgotten all the basic unchanging laws of physics.

So I would greatly appreciate if there's anyone out there who can suggest or recommend the latest and greatest addition of a physics book I can order on Amazon . so I can try to catch up to speed with at least a few of you.

Thank you in advance for all your patience understanding love and support.
:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2020 16:06 #348903 by Malicious

Fyxe wrote:

Manu wrote: I thought Gameboy's Final Fantasy Legend II made a good case for the Pillar of Sky leading to the Celestial World which connects to all other worlds.

Of course, I have yet to collect any Magi, so I have been unable to journey off-world. I am confident I am right, of course, and no one has proven otherwise just yet.



Before you do that you will have to prove you exist.

Please present your case...



I think so there for I am , scientist have already mathematically proven that our 3 dimensional existence is a projection of a 2 dimensional reality . The 1-4 dimensions we know what they are but beyond that is anyone's guess . We as 3rd dimensional beings barely even grasp the 4th dimension all that we know is that it deals with time and it acts on our 3 dimensional reality . To view any other realities scientifically speaking we would need to create a singularity to warp space time around us thus blipping out of our reality to a higher one . This would be know as time travel in a way because we would be in the dimension of time so we can in theory go any place in any time just by moving in this higher dimension . But when done we will be able to observe the 5th dimension acting upon the 4th dimension . Creating a gravitational singularity would be impossible with our technology but we could in theory creat a electromagnetic singularity with enough energy running through two poles of an electromagnet and standing in the electromagnetic field .

I am a Jedi... and a stronger person because of my experiences rather than despite of them. I learned to let go of the rage and hatred, and now I can look back on my early life as a story to teach a lesson... that no matter how bad it seems, no matter how dark it gets, there is good to be found in any situation, and in the blackest darkness can a single candle shine the brightest.

May the Force be with us all.

--- Master Kyp

=_= Malicious (+_+)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2020 16:30 #348904 by Fyxe

Gisteron wrote:

Fyxe wrote: This is the very purpose of jediism right? Self improvement? The minimizing of bad traits in favor of good traits as we move toward maybe not perfection in Ourselves but perfection in the force!


Sounds good. I take it then you are planning to apologize for all the false witness you have borne about your fellow users in this thread sometime soon?



Are you putting me on trial Gist? oh well so be it then. please present your case! But keep in mind that for every finger you point there are three more pointing back at you!

A true teacher would never tell you what to do. But he would give you the knowledge with which you could decide what would be best for you to do

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2020 16:32 #348905 by Gisteron

Malicious wrote: I think so there for I am...

A catchy phrase, but a circular inference, alas.


... scientist have already mathematically proven that our 3 dimensional existence is a projection of a 2 dimensional reality.

Do you have a link to that proof, bychance? I'd love to read it.


The 1-4 dimensions we know what they are but beyond that is anyone's guess. We as 3rd dimensional beings barely even grasp the 4th dimension all that we know is that it deals with time and it acts on our 3 dimensional reality.

That is not all we know. We also know just the way space and time are interwoven. No theory is perfect, but general relativity is among those pretty damn close ones.


To view any other realities scientifically speaking we would need to create a singularity to warp space time around us thus blipping out of our reality to a higher one . This would be know as time travel in a way because we would be in the dimension of time so we can in theory go any place in any time just by moving in this higher dimension .

Sure enough, this is speaking using words one might find in scientific publications... I'm not sure if it is speaking scientifically though. To me, I'm afraid it makes little scientific sense. Would you kindly explain what this means? What is a "higher" reality? What does "blipping out of" a reality mean? What does "to create a singularity to warp space time around us" mean? Create it out of what?


But when done we will be able to observe the 5th dimension acting upon the 4th dimension.

What does that mean also? What does this kind of "acting upon" look like, and how do we know it when we see it? I'm struggling to picture the scientific experimental setup you are thinking of here...


Creating a gravitational singularity would be impossible with our technology but we could in theory creat a electromagnetic singularity with enough energy running through two poles of an electromagnet and standing in the electromagnetic field .

When you say "enough energy running through the poles of an electromagnet" I presume that you just mean the magnet's axis, but what sort of energy would you suggest for this device? Are we talking some sort of EM radiation beam, or more of a particle beam? And where in any of this setup would the electromagnetic singularity be localized? The EM field would be effectively everywhere interesting within the fraction of a second. So standing in it really isn't much of a challenge. What do you propose would happen then, though, and under what conditions?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2020 16:42 #348909 by Gisteron

Fyxe wrote: Are you putting me on trial Gist?

Nope, just asking an innocent question. I have wasted enough time calling you out for most of the lies when ever they happened, I have no need of doing it again, only to then see you ignore it again. I'm just looking how much decency I'll get to see from you yet. And I have my answer now. Carry on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2020 17:00 #348910 by Malicious
www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j...T3WNZ1v91yEEoX89GVwh

www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j...K0mTF_S15eiw&cf=1

Two articles on the subject .
Okay I will explain it in simpler terms so you can grasp the concept . By higher reality I just mean the next dimension in order 1-2 are lower dimensions and 4-10 are higher dimensions . Think of each one as a Russian nesting doll we can in a way perceive the first and second dimension because it is inside our own but we are within the forth dimension so it's basic forces like time is acting upon our own this creates space time as you know it . You cannot perceive the fifth dimension because the forth is in the way just like a nesting doll . So in order to perceive the fifth dimension we must be in the forth and so on . Most modern science seems to agree on the 4th dimension dealing with time . In order to cross from the 3rd to 4th dimension you must create a singularity in this sense as I am using it , it needs to bend space time allowing us to fall through time ( this is possible due to Einstein proving it's possible to warp space time . Once you are falling through time aka time travel this will allow you to view ( very limited ) the 5th dimension or at least the 5th dimensional forces . By running a lot of electricity through an electromagnet it will create a very dense electromagnetic field causing a singularity to occur thus bending space time . Fun fact once done we can observe even collect the theoretical particle known as a chroniton . A singularity is just a dense mass that bends the fabric of space time . If you cannot comprehend that then I am wasting my time and should not go into it any further .

I am a Jedi... and a stronger person because of my experiences rather than despite of them. I learned to let go of the rage and hatred, and now I can look back on my early life as a story to teach a lesson... that no matter how bad it seems, no matter how dark it gets, there is good to be found in any situation, and in the blackest darkness can a single candle shine the brightest.

May the Force be with us all.

--- Master Kyp

=_= Malicious (+_+)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2020 17:00 #348911 by Fyxe

Gisteron wrote:

Fyxe wrote: Are you putting me on trial Gist?

Nope, just asking an innocent question. I have wasted enough time calling you out for most of the lies when ever they happened, I have no need of doing it again, only to then see you ignore it again. I'm just looking how much decency I'll get to see from you yet. And I have my answer now. Carry on.


you get the exact same amount of decency from me that you give to me. Remember Gist Im just a weasel and incapable of knowing right from wrong so what do you expect anyway? You dont have a scentific bone in your body and you have no idea what your talking about. Ill bet if you called someone a weasel at your job or in the street you would get a fat nose, but for some reason here, absent of the ability to make your nose fat, you think its ok to just call people names. Well before I appologize for ANYTHING

A true teacher would never tell you what to do. But he would give you the knowledge with which you could decide what would be best for you to do

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2020 17:01 #348912 by Fyxe

Gisteron wrote:

Fyxe wrote: Are you putting me on trial Gist?

Nope, just asking an innocent question. I have wasted enough time calling you out for most of the lies when ever they happened, I have no need of doing it again, only to then see you ignore it again. I'm just looking how much decency I'll get to see from you yet. And I have my answer now. Carry on.


you get the exact same amount of decency from me that you give to me. Remember Gist Im just a weasel and incapable of knowing right from wrong so what do you expect anyway? You dont have a scentific bone in your body and you have no idea what your talking about. Ill bet if you called someone a weasel at your job or in the street you would get a fat nose, but for some reason here, absent of the ability to make your nose fat, you think its ok to just call people names. Well before I appologize for ANYTHING I have said to you I first want an appology for being called a weasel.

A true teacher would never tell you what to do. But he would give you the knowledge with which you could decide what would be best for you to do

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2020 17:56 #348916 by Gisteron

Fyxe wrote: You dont have a scentific bone in your body and you have no idea what your talking about.

*shrug* Never claimed that I do. Of the two of us, you were the one to say you know, and when asked how you do, or for scientific evidence of your claim that your model has scientific merit, all you came back with is personal revelation and vagueries. Whether there is a "scientific bone in my body" or not I'll leave up to the journals that publish my research, but in the meantime your responses have displayed a profound lack of appreciation for the methods of scientific inquiry, or discipline, or even basics of logical reasoning. Frankly, after having taught some science subjects to university students I don't feel moved much by an opinion on my scientific fitness from someone who by the looks of it has yet to study any.


Malicious wrote: Two articles on the subject .

More like two links to one press release and a verbatum re-posting of it on another website. Luckily, the latter provides a DOI link to the actual article itself:

Here it is.

Alas, it is in PRL, a moderately restrictive subscription journal. If memory serves, though, our uni's library should have a subscription to it. For now, reading the abstract only, I'm not sure what part of that study matches up with what you said in the previous message. Perhaps there is more of a connection in the actual paper. We can come back to it sometime after I've had a chance to read it, if you wish.


In order to cross from the 3rd to 4th dimension you must create a singularity in this sense as I am using it , it needs to bend space time allowing us to fall through time ( this is possible due to Einstein proving it's possible to warp space time .

Still not sure what this means. Has there been a singularity creation that can be confirmed to have made us "cross" from... I guess the 2nd to the 3rd dimension? Did anyone observe us falling through... "depth", or how ever we'd call the third? I understand the words you are speaking, but not the sentences you are saying. Sure, space-time is curved, we know that, "warped", if you will, by masses, but what does "fall through time" by means of "creating a singularity" - however that works - even mean and does this correspond to anything we actually ever observed?


Once you are falling through time aka time travel this will allow you to view ( very limited ) the 5th dimension or at least the 5th dimensional forces .

Again, what would those look like? How would I know them to be what they are if I happened upon them?


By running a lot of electricity through an electromagnet it will create a very dense electromagnetic field causing a singularity to occur thus bending space time .

Well, a "very dense" field is not an infinitely dense field, so I don't understand how this would be "causing a singularity to occur" or how even a magnetic field singularity would bend space time except via the energy of the electromagnet's cyclotron radiation, rather than via anything the generated magnetic field would do.


Fun fact once done we can observe even collect the theoretical particle known as a chroniton .

The one from Star Trek or the one from Futurama? Or do you mean the chronon, a hypothetical quantum of time that was most recently spoken of in the peer-reviewed literature something like two generations ago with no experimental updates since that time and no peer reviewed theoretical developments? I'm not sure a "fun fact" is quite the way I'd put it. How would you propose to make that observation or collection? What would that experiment look like?


A singularity is just a dense mass that bends the fabric of space time . If you cannot comprehend that then I am wasting my time and should not go into it any further .

So... literally every mass, then? Because all of them do bend the fabric of space-time, as I'm sure you know. More than that, it's not that only rest mass bends it. Because of mass-energy equivalence, literally any form of energy does. There is no need to condescend to me. I'm sure you know that a singularity is a locus of a function's divergence, like an infinite well, not just any dense mass. Why in spite of knowing what the term means you would say that it means something else is, I freely admit, somewhat confusing to me. But I shan't dwell on it, for now, and assume that you simply misspoke as can often happen with moderately opaque subjects like relativity...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Malicious

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2020 18:45 #348919 by Malicious
You know you remind me of a ( friend ) I had . Such arguments we would get into . But in reality if you don't get what I'm saying then ya don't get it . Who knows maybe I will be the one to right the book on time travel and dedicate it to all those who mocked me . Personally I would like some proof about these so called research journals that are being " published " and would like to criticize them . And do ya have proof of ya teaching at a college ? Let me guess you were just a sub for the real professor ( or just a teacher's pet ) that got to teach a stupidly fundimental physics lesson . Common put all your hard work out here let's all look at it . Until you put your research on here ( please make another forum post ) then don't criticize others . I am very interested in the " research " you are doing , maybe I might have a lot to say on the subject . A little peer review never hurt anyone .

If you are actually well scientifically knowledgeable , then I don't want to fully and precisely tell you exactly how to build a time machine or how it works . I don't like my ideas being stolen . Trust me on this if I had the money I would make the time machine then me and you would take it out for a spin but sadly I don't until then this conversation is done . As Obi-Wan once done to some Stormtroopers ( mind trick hand gesture ) move along .

I am a Jedi... and a stronger person because of my experiences rather than despite of them. I learned to let go of the rage and hatred, and now I can look back on my early life as a story to teach a lesson... that no matter how bad it seems, no matter how dark it gets, there is good to be found in any situation, and in the blackest darkness can a single candle shine the brightest.

May the Force be with us all.

--- Master Kyp

=_= Malicious (+_+)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: KobosBrick