Hurricane Network: Hurricane Michael

More
5 years 6 months ago #327676 by Nakis
Hello!

As some of you know, there is currently a hurricane bearing down on the Florida and the U.S. East Coast. What I would like to do is to offer a bit of a networking service.

If people are willing, I would like to collect the phone numbers of those who are in danger from this upcoming hurricane to put on a roster who I will text to ensure to make sure that they are okay through the hurricane.

The main reason for the phone number aspect is also so if you need to talk to a real human, not a computer screen, you can talk to me or we can get you to someone. The last thing I would do if was in a FEMA shelter worrying about things is sending a TOTJO message. I want to offer this so you can talk to someone when you need it and so that someone is at least sending you a message at least three times a day to make sure you are alive.

This is purely voluntary, if you want in please PM me your phone number and the name you'd like to go by and I will see to it that you are messaged morning, noon, and evening. Or however you prefer it. If you want it through other means, then please let us know. Texting and phone calls are just more efficient if there is a crises that you need to talk through. We can do discord, skype, or whatever means needed.

Thank you

Nakis

Licensed Clergy Person
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #327678 by
Thank you for your consideration! I was sent home from my college campus because of the storm. I wish everyone safety and calm during this time!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #327728 by
Hey, if anyone needs a check in buddy message me :)

More
5 years 6 months ago #327754 by Alethea Thompson
The damages from Michael were insane :/ If anyone needs assistance afterwards finding resources, hit me up and tell me what you're looking for. I'll do my best to see if I can find you appropriate links and phone numbers.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis, Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #327864 by
Hi. I'm hoping that everyone made it through Hurricane Michael unharmed, but I have toys for little boys (4-5 yrs old appropriate), a few woman's clothes (sizes medium through extra large),60's flower child type style, a few boys clothes (4-5 year old appropriate), and i can ask my husband if he would donate mens clothes if needed. please message me if i can help you. **Hugs**

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi