The Last Question

More
6 years 6 months ago #303981 by Br. John
The Last Question was created by Br. John

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, Lykeios Little Raven, OB1Shinobi, Brick, ZealotX, Malicious

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #305602 by
Replied by on topic The Last Question
Thank you very much for this exert. It profoundly touched me and have actually retold to others while in discussion at least 3 times lol

More
2 years 6 months ago #363194 by Lykeios Little Raven
Thank you so very much, Br. John! I've been wanting to re-read this story for a very long time. In fact, come to think of it, I believe you were the one to first share it with me years ago.

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi