• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11885 by
that i see scheduled for Jan. 20, 2009?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #11887 by Br. John
Speaking only for myself and NOT for The Order; at 12:00 EST George W. Bush ceases to be President of the United States, thus, then end of an error.

Founder of The Order

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11903 by
You're not alone, Master Br. John! I'm sure that there are plenty of us that are looking forward to the conclusion of G-dub's \"Reign of Error.\" :laugh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11911 by
I... third that notion? I think that is what i do, lol.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11915 by
Yes, I plan on celebrating that one pretty hard.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11918 by
Just wondering, who is everyone going to vote for to replace G.W.Bush as president?

As for things here we have to wait until Gordon Brown's 'reign of error' is going to end :[.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11919 by
Well, i am thinking of voting for Obama, i like his views and Hillary likes to make fun of him a lot, i like him, he is being a good man by not trying to stoop to her level. But i do like some of Hillaries views but i don't think she is going ot be a candadit when all this stuff is over. The way i see it is if Hillary is against McCain, McCain will win, but if Obama is against McCain, it will be up in the air.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11922 by
Oh cool, perosnally I hope Hillary Clinton wins, because we have a book signed by her and that will be worth a lot of money if wshe does become president. But that is coming from an English Bookselling Business point of view.

Good luck to all of them.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11931 by
I am offended heavily that you would allow politics to be placed onto the event board

i am a Bush supporter.

i believe that politics should be left out of the events unless theyre unbiased
because I would never do that to a democratic president that i didnt like.

More
16 years 2 months ago #11936 by Br. John
You may post your own event for that day and it will be approved. Since so many folks asked what it meant I don't thinks it's a blatant statement ... you have to think about it. Please post your own take on the day. Our calendar is for birthdays, all kinds of holidays and since the vast majority of folks will be celebrating this event all over the world it would be as remiss for me not to mention it just as it would be to not list Christmas.

Do you support Bush so much you're going to Iraq?

Founder of The Order

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi