URGENT CALL FROM THE WEAPONS MASTER!

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 2 months ago #11736 by Jon
Written by Wendell Billingsley
Tuesday, 26 February 2008
Hey all!

This is an important message to all who want to be involved in this project. There are only 3 days left to comment on any of the \"Weapons Master\" blogs. Currently the count is at 39. Which means that we are coming down to the wire. We need all help we can get. So if you want to comment on this, you don't have to do this only once. Keep commenting on how you would want this to go into action.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

ALL he needs is some kind of comment in the appropriate Blogs section! Please help!

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11760 by
Well, i don't know what else to say besides YES, WE ALL WANT IT TO HAPPEN. Not only that it will be very good for future Jedi who would like a basic of how to go about it.

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 2 months ago #11772 by Jon
Jon wrote:

Written by Wendell Billingsley
Tuesday, 26 February 2008
Hey all!

This is an important message to all who want to be involved in this project. There are only 3 days left to comment on any of the \"Weapons Master\" blogs. Currently the count is at 39. Which means that we are coming down to the wire. We need all help we can get. So if you want to comment on this, you don't have to do this only once. Keep commenting on how you would want this to go into action.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

ALL he needs is some kind of comment in the appropriate Blogs section! Please help!

Bump!

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 2 months ago #11789 by Jon
Bump!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11791 by
I'd like to see this happen and offer up my assistance in this such as it is. I run an historic combat group on Long Island, NY and if we can help in any way please let us know. I've been studying HEMA for a little over 5 yrs so if you need any help please don't hesitate to ask. In the meantime here's a link to translated manuals from the 12th to about the 16th century to further your research and study. Remember when looking at the plates it was assumed you already understood the basics of footwork, timing, and distance and the basic physics of combat. Happy and safe training to you all and let's get this off the ground.

http://www.thearma.org/manuals.htm

~Merin~

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11792 by
we already have enough
ive posted quite my share in the blog :P

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 2 months ago - 16 years 2 months ago #11793 by Jon
Lenje wrote:

we already have enough
ive posted quite my share in the blog :P

I was not aware we have filled the quota. How many have we reached Br.Lenje?

Last edit: 16 years 2 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11799 by
39 + 11 = 50!

haha
xD

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11818 by
Very cool Merin, i used to belong to a ren group call HMR, historical medievil recreation. But they disbanned and then i tried starting my own group in the area but no one ever showed. it sucked. anyway, so there it is.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11824 by
Anora^una_Ilorn wrote:

Very cool Merin, i used to belong to a ren group call HMR, historical medievil recreation. But they disbanned and then i tried starting my own group in the area but no one ever showed. it sucked. anyway, so there it is.

Well if your ever in my neck of the woods your welcome to come down and fence with us. I still have everyone on Longsword but we'll be going in to I:33 very soon.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi