Saying Hi

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11564 by
Saying Hi was created by
Hey guys,

I haven't been around for awhile because I have been busy building up my new life. I still practice Jediism in my own way but a lot in my life has changed. I've met a beautiful girl in which I love deeply.. I am now an arthor of a book that will be published late 2008 or early 2009 and this summer the girly and I are moving in together.

When I came here I was a lonely and lost kid who was scared of the world and its darkness. When I left I was a great Reverend of the force who tried to bring light to the darkness.

I just hope, even though I have been gone so long, I still am a minister of this church.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #11565 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Saying Hi
Welcome back to the Order Juturna, I'm happy to hear that things are good with you.

More
16 years 2 months ago #11571 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:Saying Hi
You are still a minister of this church. Congratulations on your new life. That's why we are here. To complete the circle pass on what you have learned. If you can find time be active with The Order as there are so many in the same position you were in and now you can help them.

We have a new Jedi Application that will insure your continued ministers license here. Please note on it that you are already a minister and are just sending in the updated application. This is necessary for all ministers or their license will expire at the end of this year.

MTFBWY and God Bless,

Br. John+

Founder of The Order

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi