War Beauty, All Offices, Resignation, 2013

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #87746 by
This is my notice to all members of Temple of the Jedi Order.

I am resigning from my posts here, as a Grand Master and Council Member. It was a good many years, and I leave harboring no ill feelings towards anyone or anything.
The reason for my resignation is simply it is time for me to move on and share and grow in knowledge elsewhere. I want you to hear it from me directly so that are no rumors. I am not a Sith Lord and spy, there was no falling out between myself and anybody. It is simply that time in my path.

TOTJO will always be home in my heart, and I want you all to take away a few things when one day it is also your time to move along. Kindness oft wins the day, stay true to who you are, remember to trust your heart, and no day is complete without a smile :) . This temple belongs to the members, and it is my hope that you remain firm in your faith.

For those who still wish it, you can PM me here your skype or email. I will add those who I have not already. This isn't goodbye from friendship after all. And even though I am no longer a clergy member, I will always listen in confidence when you feel like there is no one else who will hear you.

I extend my sincerest and largest thank you's to Brother John and Neaj Pa Bol. Through thick and thin all these years, they have remained 2 of my greatest friends and mentors. Learn well from them Temple.

And so I leave you with my final words. I hope they are clear and I wish you all nothing but blessings and happiness.

May the Force be with you all till your journey's end.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #87747 by Wescli Wardest
Good luck Master.... you will be missed.

Monastic Order of Knights
The following user(s) said Thank You: MCSH

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
11 years 2 months ago #87768 by Jestor

Message from War Beauty
6 January 2013, 08:08

It is done. I locked it for sanity's sake. I would keep it locked were I you. However it is no longer in my hands.

Normally, I would not share a PM from another member to myself, but in the spirit of transparency, I have done so here....

I am unlocking this thread, as I've heard rumors of complaints about not being able to post goodbyes...

This, as you can see, was not a council decision to lock it...

Just don't want anger over it...

War Beauty and the TOTJO Council have parted on peaceful terms as far as we are aware...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest, Ben

More
11 years 2 months ago #87770 by Alexandre Orion
Nous nous séparons à la croisée des chemins,
Vous partez avec vos joies et vos problèmes,
Moi avec les miens. Seul, je regarde la route.
Chacun doit parcourir son propre chemin.
-- Deng Ming-Dao
méditation du 8 avril

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img

More
11 years 2 months ago #87771 by MCSH
Well, it's always sad to loose a member... specially a grand master... May the Force bring you happiness and joy, wherever you go...

Master: Wescli Wardest
Clerical Mentor : Master Jestor

Clerical Rank: Licensed Minister

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #87773 by
By all means, lets REALLY be transparent, someones being blamed for practically the same thing I did (while I was away) because of a possible threat, and their love for this group, its damn right shameful, someone wants to cast stones, by ALL means, start with me...

More
11 years 2 months ago #87776 by Ben
This is a resignation announcement. Please be respectful and not throw accusations around. If you have anything you would like to discuss, PM is the way to do that.

B.Div | OCP

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #87778 by
Perhaps the members here could stand to be "enlightened" as to why she's resigning, I'm. personally having a hard tine believing what I'm hearing, but War Beauty isn't a liar...I can't believe members HERE including Council, would cast stones,...perhaps someone on the Council could "enlighten" me, because I'm pretty conflicted right now...

More
11 years 2 months ago #87779 by Ben
War Beauty has explained her reasons. If that is not enlightenment enough for you, then it is her you need to speak to...

B.Div | OCP

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #87785 by
I must say that this has come as a great shock to me but I wish you all the best :)

I remember you from way way back in the day! :) with the ancient forum :P It is always a shame to see someone you have been with at the Temple for the last 5 years depart but if that is what will happen then that is what will happen...

I have enjoyed what conversations we have had but I hope that you enjoy whatever path you decide to take. If ever you want to talk then I will be here with an open ear :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi