V-Tog, Vice President of Clerical Matters, Granted, 2012

More
11 years 5 months ago #78880 by MCSH
Congratulation V-Tog!

so here is one question,... When will I get notified if my clerical trainings were okay? :P

Master: Wescli Wardest
Clerical Mentor : Master Jestor

Clerical Rank: Licensed Minister

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 5 months ago #78882 by

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 5 months ago #78887 by
Wow, this is great, V-Tog, congratulations :)

I remember when you joined TOTJO, and now you are the VP of the Clergy! What a development.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
11 years 5 months ago #78894 by RyuJin
gratz v

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 5 months ago #78913 by

Sajjad Heydari wrote: Congratulation V-Tog!

so here is one question,... When will I get notified if my clerical trainings were okay? :P

Sorry about the delay, Sajjad. As you can see, we've been working out a transition of duties. V-Tog and I will both be overseeing the Clerical Training from now on and we hope to catch up with the backlog soon. Thank you for your patience :)

More
11 years 5 months ago #79031 by Ben
Thank you to everyone who has offered their congratulations and to everyone in advance for supporting me in my new role.

For those who have alluded to the fact that I've taken on a lot recently...I happen to have lot of time and enthusiasm on my hands. I feel very strongly about doing what I can to help the members of this Temple, and to help to ease the burden on those who already have a lot of responsibilities.

I'm really looking forward to working with all of the clergy and with Mark to help to make sure that the clergy are playing an active role in the Temple and meeting the needs of the members.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you would ever like to talk to me about something relating to the clergy (or anything else!) :)

B.Div | OCP
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi